A Drunken Night 🍋

Today is a day off including tomorrow and some people from Class 1-A decided and planned to go out to party, drink, and have a good time while some stayed at the dorm.

⚠️ Warning: Alcohol 🥃
___________________________________

Everyone is at the dorm, chilling and having a rest. For two days is a day off for them which mean they won't have any sort of assignments or course today and tomorrow. So some decided just to take the time to catch up with work or just relax but some plan to go out and have fun.

"Hey guys wanna go to a party that is happening very close here." Asked Mina.

"Sure" said Ochako with all of the girls agreeing.

"When is it." Asked Momo.

"Today." Said Mina.

"Wait what!" Said Jiro.

"Yeah but don't worry, I have the time schedule when we're gonna go okay." Said Mina with them saying okay.

"Plus make sure to  bring someone just in case we get you know *drinking drunk motion*." Mina explained with some of the girls laughing.

"You all shouldn't be doing that! That's against the school rules!" Iida said with his hands moving in a. Robotic way.

"Calm down we won't do that." Said Mina but then went close to the girls. "We will." She whispered to them with them rolling their eyes.

"Alright girls get ready at 7:30 and bring someone." Mina said with all of the girls agreeing and went to their room getting ready and some went to asked someone to go with them.

As Tsuyu went to her room, she was wondering who she will bring. She though for a few minutes and someone name popped up on her head. "Why don't I bring Tokoyami." She said in somewhat a happy tone. She doesn't know why but when she's with Tokoyami, she feel happy and tingles in her stomach.

She go let out of her room and went towed to Tokoyami door and knock it. The door open revealing a bird-headed teen aligning his feathers/hair as he was wearing a black tank top.

"Oh hey Asui." Said Tokoyami. "I told you to call me Tsu." Said Tsuyu. Tokoyami rolled his eyes.

"Do you want something Tsu." Asked Tokoyami.
"Yeah I'm wanna ask if you want to come with me to a party ribbit." Tsuyu replied.

"Um why." Questioned Tokoyami. "Because Mina told us to bring someone for some company and I wanna bring you" Said Tsuyu with a smile.

Tokoyami was somewhat flattered that she pick him to come with her. He thought about it before saying yes. Tsuyu said to him to be ready at 7:30 for Tokoyami to nod. Tsuyu went back to her room and pick what clothes she will wear and the thought of Tokoyami appear on her head. She was thinking of him with the tank top and without it, this thoughts weren't innocent thought. They were dirty thoughts. She then snapped back to reality and went back picking which clothes she will wear.
___________________________________
*7:30 PM*

Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Hagukure, Ochako and Jiro are finally at the party and they brought company.

Ochako brought Deku with her, Momo brought Todoroki, Hagukure brought Ojiro, Mina brought Kirishima, Tsuyu brought Tokoyami, and Jiro brought Kaminari who also brought Mineta.

They were finally inside the party which was pack. They began to walk to a table and sat down, they began talking to each other. Tsuyu was wearing a square neck long sleeves with pants while Tokoyami was wearing a v-neck shirt with jeans.

"You look beautiful." Tokoyami complimented Tsuyu. "Thanks ribbit." Replied Tsuyu with a small blush while smiling.

They proceeded to chat and talk to one another for half an hour until they bought drinks.