Pretty Bird (Boxing)

In boxing, there is something called a pretty boy persona. Which means in boxing: a boxer who is notably good-looking. In boxing there's a lot of them like Tony Janiro, Sergio Martinez, and Jim Corbett but the most notable and recognized will be Sugar Ray Leonard, Oscar De La Hoya, and Ryan Garcia. They all got the media by storm with their pretty/good looks and skills, and let say that this story will be the same with Tokoyami as he is nicknamed the pretty bird (the title of the story).

Tokoyami is an undefeated prospect and very talented as he is one of the hottest name/star in the sport to which he also got signed with Golden Boy Promotions, DAZN, and Showtime Boxing but some just see him as a person with good looks, stoic expression who's approachable, and also being a short guy. Some even underestimate him but he isn't someone to mess around, he's a flyweight turned bantamweight boxer with a record of 17-0 with a southpaw style and also know for his amazing footwork, speed, ferocious punches, strong chin, and especially for his discipline strategy. As well as for being pretty but intimidating. He also had a quite successful amateur career with a record of 77-1 when he started at 9 and turned pro at 17. He also won belts in two different weight classes: he have the Japan Boxing super flyweight title as well as 2 OPBF title in both super flyweight and bantamweight. He then later got the WBC youth intercontinental and WBC-USNBC bantamweight title, and recently he won the WBO bantamweight title. He won them in Japan and U.S

Some think he's a gimmick or hyped up but it mostly guys saying that since mostly all of his fans are girls as he also do have some fan boys to which he has groupies before he was old enough to have groupies. But like every boxers, the path they took aren't always smooth sailing and sadly Tokoyami's life was that. Let say that one day, two different individuals will meet each other and have a bond which caught their attention as well as interest as it grew.

*the image is not by me or made by me, the image is by/made by the CHIGO PLUSH*
________________________________

Both Class 1-A and Class 1-B inside at 1-A's dorm rooms, chatting/talking to one another about exams, school works, or just ransoms stuffs. Everyone was quiet enjoying the chat while Monoma was still talking crap about Class 1-A to which caused him to get chopped to sleep by Kendo. But they weren't there just to talk or chat or to hang out. No.

Momo told all of the girls from Class 1 -A (Mina, Ochako, Tsuyu, Jiro, and Hagukure) and Class 1-B (Kendo, Shiozaki, Yanagi, Kodai, Komori, Pony, and Tokage) to visit the 1-A dorm to tell them a surprise she had. She just told only the girls but the boys tagged along caused they wanted all to hang out and plus they didn't have anything else to do.

Everyone is still talking to one another as the boys are stand up while the girls are sitting on the couch as some are talking to each other while some were bored. Mina sighed in a bored tone as she was looking at her phone, scrolling pages as she then saw a boxing match that her and the rest of the girls wanted to go but the tickets were sold out within the first month. She then rolled back on the couch on her back as she made a loud sighed. "WILL YOU SHUT UP WITH THAT NOISE!!!" Said Bakugou.

"But I'm so bored!!!." Said Mina as she was made a bummed face. She wasn't the only one, all of the girls were bored as they had nothing to do for the whole week to which...well they did nothing.

"Why you think Momo told us to come here anyway." Asked Kendo.

"She said she had surprised for all of us." Replied Ochako.

"Like what?" Asked Tokage.

"I don't know but she seem very excited on the phone." Said Ochako.

Right when she said that, they all saw the door swung right opened making a loud bang and saw Momo as she had a face filled with excitement and anticipation as her eyes were sparkling.