Teacher/Student

Jisoo POV

"That's all today class, enjoy the rest of your day," she announced, glancing over everyone before a pause.
"Jisoo," she said, peeking at me. "Would you mind staying for a couple of minutes?"

I clenched my fists and lowered my head. "Sure, bitch," I muttered under my breath before I calmly got up.

I strolled over to her desk and placed my palms on it.

"I wanted to talk to you about your paper you wrote on Green Day."

"Was there something wrong with it?"

"Well, you describe a great picture of their career, don't get me wrong," she mentioned, bringing it out. "Although, it is just full of mistakes. Look at all the red marks just on the first page."

"Okay," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "It might have some mistakes on it, but you gave it an 'F' though? I spent weeks on it, editing it regularly and fitting in every single piece of information I thought was relevant," I whined, leaning back up. "So, what, you are just failing me in this course now?"

"No, I'm gonna let you redo this paper," she answered, raising her eyebrows. "I certainly don't want to see you in this class again next semester. Although, you should look at this, who would possibly think this is a college paper? It appears to be written by someone in junior high. You have run on sentences, spelling fragments and it never seems to end either. It is about their career of the band, not each guy's life story. Come on, here you forgot the subject when you mentioned their induction into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. If you edited this, you did it with your eyes closed, Jisoo. I wouldn't turn this in if I were completely hung over," she complained before she threw it.

I glanced down and saw it hit the floor.

My eyebrows just went down. "That was out of line, Rosé."

"No, you can call me Ms. Park when we're having student/teacher conversations. You are lucky that I don't fail you, Jisoo," she warned me, getting up.

She walked around her desk and came to me.

'You are just staring at me now, am I supposed to be intimidated?'

"Are your fun bags you have front and center here meant to make me respect you, Rosé? Do you think I see you as some authority figure?" I questioned, bringing my hands towards her head. "You have your sexy dark brown hair here, and you wear these inviting blouses and skirts all the time. Are you a fucking teacher or a porn star? You seriously look like you are in an adult movie ready to strip and have sex."

"You will treat me with respect!" she yelled, getting in my face. "You will not use foul language in my presence, and I will dress however I want to!"

"You could use a mint, Rosé," I informed her, backing my head away and waving my hand. "Damn, your figure paints a picture that your breath would smell like roses, but your name is misleading."

She leaned back and placed her hands on her hips. "Do you think this is a joke, Jisoo? You are talking to me as if I'm below you, but that's not true. I'm your teacher, and you need to treat me as such," she let me know, poking my chest. "If you don't get serious right now, I will fail you, and then you will have to retake this class. Do you understand?"

"Oh, fuck you, Rosé," I whined, backing away. "You are a damn college professor, that's it. Hell, you aren't an actual teacher, you just bitch to students about missing words, or other bullcrap. You don't need a damn degree from here to do your job, all you need is a pair of eyes and lips. That's it, so get the hell off your high horse, you stuck up bitch," I explained, picking up the paper. "All you had to do was put an 'A' at the top of the page and hand it back to me, but no, you want to complain about this and that. You are just one condescending tart; you know that?"