Forget the Movie

"So, what do you want to watch?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung as she snuggled into the couch. The blonde merely shrugged. "Doesn't matter." The small brunette went through all the movies they had watched. "Avengers, Frozen, Black Panther, Rapunzel, and all the others." Jisoo clicked off of the recommended section and went to the 'adult' section.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows, "Don't tell me you're gonna be watching a porno?!" "Calm down Miss virgin tits, what's wrong with watching these." The older girl rolled her eyes and continued to browse through that section. "Your a grown adult. You can handle this." Chaeyoung got offended. "Virgin tits? I'm not a virgin. I'm the opposite of that!" She defended. "What's the opposite, a slut?" Jisoo fires back. Chaeyoung shut her mouth, knowing that it was useless to talk back to the queen of savagery.

It was Friday night and their weekly ritual was watching a movie together. Jisoo enjoyed and always yearned for this night. Chaeyoung loves it too, but she always had to be extra careful when the older girl wanted cuddles while watching. It seems to Chaeyoung that Jisoo would be intentionally teasing her.

There was a secret that Chaeyoung didn't tell Jisoo about. That she had a...dick. Afraid of rejection, the blonde hasn't talked about it. She was scared that Jisoo would think that she was a freak and break off their special relationship. They both knew that they were more than friends, but never brought up the fact that they can both be girlfriends. Both silently agreed on just going with the flow, not bothering to put labels or anything.

After searching for a movie for a good 15 minutes, the older girl stopped on '50 Shades of Grey'. Chaeyoung internally groaned. "Might as well just watch porn together then." She commented. Jisoo quirked an eyebrow playfully and smirked. "Sure, but I didn't know you had such a wild imagination." She slowly approached Chaeyoung. The blonde scrambled away to the corner of the couch. "Y-Yah n-never mind, just play the damn movie already."

The brunette chuckled, knowing that she would always win against Chaeyoung. She happily went to her side of the couch and played the movie. The opening started and nothing 'bad' was happening. But as it progressed, there was a hot bondage scene.

Chaeyoung gulped, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep herself calm, especially her member. She shifted and grabbed the blanket to cover up her dangerously growing bulge. Jisoo on the other hand was very engrossed into the scene. The brunette could feel herself get damper and damper. She subtly looked at Chaeyoung through the corner of her eye and saw her trying to keep her cool.

Jisoo smirked, "Maybe I can play a little game with her." She slowly scooched her way over to the blanket that the blonde was using as a cover and draped it over herself as well. Chaeyoung turned to her, about to say something, but Jisoo beat her to it. "I'm cold." The younger one turned her attention back to the movie.

The brunette was feeling more aroused and had to do something, but looking at Chaeyoung, she can feel that the blonde was practically going to burst if she didn't do something. The older girl smirked, and began to rub Chaeyoung's thighs. The blonde jolted from the contact. "W-What are you doing?" The younger asked, as if a robber had just broken into her house and was about to take all her chocolate milk.

Jisoo ignored the question asked, and continued to look at the screen. She inched her hand slowly to the inside of her 'friend's' thighs. Chaeyoung felt the air getting harder and harder to breathe in. Partially because that she was in extreme arousal, but also for the fear that if Jisoo moves her hand one more inch closer, her secret would get exposed.

Just as the brunette's hands were going uncover the secret, Chaeyoung rose from her seat. "I-I'll go get some p-popcorn." She made a lame excuse. Jisoo furrowed her brows. "I told you that there was no more popcorn in the beginning." She said skeptically. "Stupid." Chaeyoung mentally face palmed herself. "Come sit down." Jisoo said, well more like ordered.

The blonde begrudgingly sat down and Jisoo placed her hand on her thighs once again and Chaeyoung shook them off. "Listen Jisoo, I can't. Not for the reason that you think, there's just something you don't know about me." Chaeyoung said regretfully. Jisoo shifted her attention to the younger one fully and quirked her brow.

"What? You have Chlamydia? Herpes? HIV or AIDS?" The brunette asked unfazed. "W-What no." Chaeyoung was taken back "Then what?" Jisoo asked a little offended. Was she not good enough for Chaeyoung? "I-I just...have a different part to me. I have a...dick." Chaeyoung's cheeks turned red and she hid her face in the blanket. The older girl thought for a second, what she meant.

"Oh." Jisoo said shocked. She pictured Chaeyoung's member and bit her lips at the thought. The brunette copied the blonde and also went under the blanket. "I think that's hot." Jisoo spoke her mind. "R-Really?' Chaeyoung said surprised. The older girl nodded her head and removed the blanket from themselves.

She placed her hands on Chaeyoung's thighs and slowly leaned into her. The blonde did the same and they locked their lips. It started as a soft sweet kiss, but escalated quickly when Jisoo bit Chaeyoung's bottom lip and moaned. They got more aggressive and Chaeyoung pushed Jisoo's back onto the couch, so she was on top.

The blonde began to attack the latter's neck with hickeys. "Mmh, Rosé." Jisoo moaned and wrapped her fingers in Chaeyoung's locks. She pushed her head down to her chest area. The younger one got the idea and took off Jisoo's top and bra. She hungrily sucked on the latter's perky nub. Chaeyoung smirked as Jisoo moaned. She knew that she was doing a great job.

The tables turned and Jisoo flipped them over. The brunette tugged on the waistline of Chaeyoung's sweatpants and placed open mouthed kisses all over the blonde's exposed collarbone. She began to rub on Chaeyoung's covered part. "Fuck, Jisoo." Chaeyoung shut her eyes and groaned at the pleasure she was feeling.

The older girl smirked. She teased her for a little longer and then finally started to remove Chaeyoung's sweatpants and boxers. The blonde's length stood tall and was all veiny. The brunette felt her centre become impossible wetter. She couldn't wait any longer. Chaeyoung couldn't either. The blonde ripped off the remaining of Jisoo's clothing.

The younger one trailed kisses from Jisoo's stomach to the inside of her thighs. She gently blew on the latter's clit and she shivered. The brunette laced her fingers in the blonde's hair and pushed her head a little, signalling for more. Chaeyoung got the idea and began to lap her tongue up and down. She then inserted it into Jisoo's entrance.

"Fuck!" The brunette was feeling extreme pleasure. Almost on the verge of cumming. Chaeyoung stopped and aligned her dick with Jisoo's entrance. She grinded and moaned. "F-Fuck, it's so wet." The blonde was feeling extreme pleasure just from inserting the tip inside. She slowly inserted fully. "A-Ahh, so big." The brunette began to feel pain.

Chaeyoung began to thrust in and out slowly, not wanting to hurt Jisoo further. After a little while, the pain was soon turned into pleasure and the brunette began to move. Chaeyoung thrusted deeper and faster. "I-I'm close." Jisoo shut her eyes and her mouth was agape. The blonde grunted as she thrusted one last time into Jisoo.

"AAH!" Jisoo released her juices and Chaeyoung quickly exited before she came inside of her. She came all over her abs. "Fuck, that was...amazing." The blonde commented as she fell back onto the couch. After regaining her strength the brunette got up and licked the cum off of Chaeyoung's abs. She returned to kiss Chaeyoung, making her taste herself.

"We should do movie nights more frequently." Jisoo winked. Chaeyoung blushed. "S-Sure." She said shyly, still not believing that she just exposed her secret and had sex with Jisoo. "We can do it again right now too, what movie do you wanna watch next?" The brunette smirked. Chaeyoung leaned into Jisoo, "Forget the movie."