In Club

It was a regular day at the club. Rosé had just started her shift a couple minutes ago and was already bored. No one caught her eyes, despite the fact there were many girls hollering at her and throwing money.

Rosé worked at a lesbian night club as a dancer. She didn't want to be a dancer, in fact there were a million other jobs she would want to do right now, besides being a dancer. But, faith is cruel, her dad had left her before she even got to graduate college, and her mother fell into the deep hole of drugs, ultimately overdosing and killing herself. Leaving Rosé to fend for herself.

Luckily, Rosé knew a friend who worked at a close by nightclub as a waiter. She told Rosé that there was a job available as a dancer and that she would be able to make a decent amount of money. Rosé hesitated at first, she never would have thought that she was going to have to resort to that level, also the fact that she would be dancing in a lesbian strip club.

Rosé always knew that she was a lesbian, but she never had a chance to tell her parents about her preference. Not that they would support her though. Rosé knew that they were against gay and lesbians. She could tell by the way they would react every time they saw a couple holding hands. But in the end, she knew there was no other option for her out there. She needed a job so that she would be able to pay for her college and graduate.

Despite the hatred for her job, she was a really great dancer. She had the body and looks for it, especially the moves. The way Rosé moved her body was so sexy, she became one of the top dancers at the club, in just a week. She was also open to do private lap dances and services. At first, she disliked it, but she is starting to enjoy it more and more as she gets more experienced.

Rosé was looking intently through the crowd while dancing, to find someone that she can entertain for the rest of the night. Private services paid triple times the amount than just dancing. And Rosé was desperate, but not that desperate. She would still choose who she wanted to have sex with.

Tonight was no different, as she scanned through the crowd, her eyes found a brunette headed beauty sitting near the bar, watching her perform. Rosé saw her licking her lips while staring at Rosé's not-so-covered boobs. She had five more minutes left of her shift, so she decided to tease her.

She slowly started to sway her ass side to side, while walking closer to the crowd. The crowd starting hollering at her, but her eyes were only focused on the brunette. She squatted down and slowly got up. She was dancing to Partition, by Beyoncé and was hitting every beat.

The brunette intently watched the blonde as the bulge in her pants was getting bigger and bigger. She already knew what she was going to do after Rosé's shift was over. Jisoo came to the club on some occasions. She wasn't a huge fan of clubs, but she always had fun.

Jisoo would always call girls over to her apartment for some "fun time." And they would always leave the next morning. I guess Jisoo is classified as a player. Never getting into a serious and committed relationship, but just fooling around.

Jisoo is the daughter of the biggest CEO of the country. And she is set to follow her father's footsteps in a couple of years, as she is still in university. Despite being a player, she has good grades. She is extremely rich and good-looking as well. So in short, she is perfect. Minus her player attitude.

Jisoo got more and more impatient as she watched the blonde dance in front of her, looking at her like she was her next prey. Just as Jisoo thought she was going to explode from being impatient, the woman strutted of the stage and into a private room, while singling to Jisoo with her eyes.

Jisoo knew now was the time, so she quickly paid for her drink and headed into the private room. As soon as she walked in, she spotted the blonde pouring two shots of whiskey. Jisoo smirked as she approached the blonde and took the shot and drank it in one go, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand afterwards.