Massage

"Mmmh, right there." Jisoo moaned. "Aah, your hands are so big, fuck." Jisoo struggled to say with all the pleasure she's been getting. "Y-Yahh, unnie. Don't say that." A bright red Chaeyoung said embarrassingly.

It has been a very hectic month for Blackpink recently. With the world tour and solo promotions, they were working almost non-stop. It had finally died down, but Jennie and Lisa still had to promote their solos. Leaving Chaeyoung and Jisoo at the dorm with nothing to do. Alone. Exhausted and sore after the schedules, both decided to give each other massages. Which led to something else.

"Hey, you better not fall asleep while I'm giving you a massage unnie." Chaeyoung warned as she got the oil and Jisoo laid down on her stomach, after taking off her shirt and bra. Living in a dorm together for six years, they all had gotten used to seeing each other naked.

So, in their household, it's completely normal to walk in on another member changing and remain unfazed. Although, most of time they all would blush, especially Jisoo. She was more of the reserved one in the group.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll give you one afterwards." Jisoo's voice muffled as she laid down one her stomach. Chaeyoung huffed and rolled up her sleeves, causing Jisoo to giggle. "Oppa Time." She teased. Chaeyoung ignored her comment and grabbed some oil. Rubbing it on her hands.

She placed her hands on Jisoo's shoulders and began to squeeze and rub them. "Mmh." Jisoo moaned out of pleasure. "More." Chaeyoung squeezed her harder and started to work her hands lower. She couldn't help but feel aroused looking at Jisoo's toned back, now all shiny from the oil, and hearing her moans.

After a good 10 minutes of bliss for Jisoo and torture for Chaeyoung, they finally switched spots. As Jisoo dressed, Chaeyoung took off her shirt, leaving Jisoo to admire her toned abs, and also removed her bra. Jisoo distracted herself by grabbing hold of the oil and placing it on her hands.

"Hopefully, you'll do it as good as I did you." Chaeyoung said as she laid down on her stomach. Jisoo smirked, "This will be the best massage you have ever had. Just enjoy." Chaeyoung said no more and let Jisoo do her work.

She began to rub her hands on Chaeyoung's back, tracing her hands on the toned muscles. She wasn't jealous, just... aroused. As Jisoo's massage started getting better, Chaeyoung moaned. Her voice coming out husky. "Mmh, you're good."

Chaeyoung got her revenge from earlier as she heard Jisoo stifle a whimper. Jisoo couldn't take it anymore as she whipped Chaeyoung around so that she was lying down on her back. Jisoo quickly straddled her. Surprised from her Unnie's actions, Chaeyoung turned red, "W-What are you doing?"

Jisoo bit her lips and leaned down, capturing Chaeyoung's own, in a hot steamy kiss. They broke apart and Jisoo began to place kisses over Chaeyoung's neck, causing her to moan. "Please...what are you doing to me?" Chaeyoung questioned as she closed her eyes out of pure bliss.

Jisoo licked her earlobe as she whispered, "I'm going to do a different type of massage on you. Don't worry baby, it won't hurt." Jisoo reassured her as she saw Chaeyoung eyes with a little bit of fear in them. Chaeyoung visibly relaxed as she let Jisoo take over her.

Being the reserved one doesn't always mean the innocent one. And Jisoo was far from innocent. She had been thinking of the day she would finally have Chaeyoung in her grasp. Which was nearly impossible with her sticking to all the other members like glue.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, might be outgoing, but she was not knowledgeable in this area. Not that she also hasn't thought about it, she just never experienced this. Considering that she signed under YG only at the age of 15. Giving up her freedom as a teenager.

The raven-haired girl knew about this and made sure to handle Chaeyoung extra carefully. She began to lick lower down her neck and pushed her thigh onto Chaeyoung's centre subtly. "J-Jisoo." Chaeyoung tried to speak while her eyes were closed shut. Jisoo pecked her lips, "Don't worry about anything baby, I'll take care of you."

She licked all over Chaeyoung's body and made sure to shower her with kisses on her way down. Wet she reached the waistline of her sweatpants she looked up at the blonde for a sign of approval to go forward with this. Chaeyoung nodded breathlessly, unable to form thoughts inside her head, let alone talk right now.

She swiftly took off her sweatpants, leaving the blonde in her panties only. Jisoo licked her long legs and placed open-mouth kisses on the insides of Chaeyoung's thighs. Chaeyoung's breathing began to become even shallower, with a hoarse voice, "Do it."

Jisoo wasted no time in removing the clothing that was left on the blonde and she began to lick her slowly and softly, careful not to hurt Chaeyoung in any way possible. Chaeyoung threw her head back and clenched her eyes closed. "Ohhh, fuck."

Jisoo smirked, "Didn't know you had such a potty mouth. Bad girl." She brought her mouth up to where Chaeyoung's was and locked their lips, swallowing the blonde's moans. She swiftly took her fingers and began to carefully trace the entrance of Chaeyoung, silently asking for permission.

Chaeyoung shuddered as she felt her release coming soon, she nodded frantically and a loud, throaty moan exited her body as Jisoo thrusted two of her fingers inside of her. Seeing Chaeyoung like this, caused Jisoo to be close to her climax as well.

After one last thrust, Chaeyoung came undone as Jisoo held her in her arms. "A-Ahh, Jisoo." The blonde cried out as she trembled. Jisoo also gave in and climaxed as well. Exhausted, both of them lay in each other's arms.

As their breathing finally slowed down, Jisoo spoke up, "Sorry." Chaeyoung quickly defended, "No!... it- it was the best thing ever." She blushed a crimson red. Jisoo chuckled as she helped Chaeyoung get up and took her into her room.

They both collapsed on the bed and Chaeyoung snuggled into Jisoo's arms. Jisoo doing the same. They both fell asleep, not worrying about the problems that they may face afterwards.