Kitchen

Jisoo POV

I'm alone in the kitchen, tidying the counter after Seulgi's mess of a party, when I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I suppose most people went to bed, at least half of them were passed out half an hour ago when Rosé and I were talking. Rosé walks in, I look up and smile at her. "Oh. Hi, Chaeng," I greet her. I thought she was outside.

"Need a hand, Unnie?" She asks, her dark eyes full of entertainment as she tries to maintain eye contact, but I notice her gaze drop briefly so that she can check out my body in my short, tight dress. It's not the first time she's done that tonight, but I figured she wouldn't be this obvious after getting on my nerves for so many hours. But I don't mind- I was actually thinking of her when I chose my outfit. It's gratifying that she seems to appreciate it.

"No, I'm almost done thanks," I reply, shrugging her off. Since almost everyone's gone to sleep, Jennie, Irene, Nayeon, Lisa and Seulgi decided that the few of us could chill for a while for drinks, our best friends particularly noticing the tension that's settled between Rosé and I this evening. "I'll be out again in a second," I reassure her.

Rosé looks behind her to make sure that no one is coming, then joins me behind the counter, standing beside me. "I think I'll give you a hand anyway," she insists, before placing her hand on my waist and pulling me to her, taking me off guard. I doubt anyone can see us, but it's not at all a good idea for her to grope me when people could walk in out of the hallway or even the terrace.

"Chaeng," I stutter, "What are you doing?" I ask her warily, trying to understand her motives. She can't possibly think we'll do anything here, now. Her body feels firm and strong against me and the scent of her body is suffocating, almost making me high.

"Just giving you a hand," she replies with a smile, as she begins to stroke up and down the side of my body, without a care that we might get caught. It's a bold move, to be honest. I know I like her, and there's no point in pushing her away anymore, but I'm not in the mood for a sex scene on a reality show. I don't think I'll ever be.

"You might've had a bit too much to drink," I suggest instead, trying but unsuccessful to push away from her, as I begin to feel het familiar lips and smooth face on my neck.

"You might be right," she replies, breathing against my skin. I know I am, so let's just drop this.

Despite her words, she then slides her hand down to my ass and gives it a firm squeeze, making me let out a surprised gasp. I feel a lurch in my stomach and my heart starts to flutter, taken off guard by her careless and bold attitude. Her action is so unexpected that I'm stunned motionless.

"Chaeng!" I gasp, clearing my throat as I curve my back to lean off her, but she has me pressed against the counter. I can't do much other than push my bum against her for space - which I've failed to do - or bend over, which will lead to nowhere. "You can't just... just..."

"Just what?" She asks dumbfounded, fondling my bottom through my dress. She's pretending so fucking bad, it makes me want to hit her.

"You can't just walk up to a girl and start," I fumble for the words, gulping "doing this!"

"Why not?" She slides her hand from cheek to cheek, exploring the curvature of my derriere. My mind is racing, trying to think of anything I've done, any signals I've sent tonight, that would've led her to believe she could just walk up and do this to me. We literally discussed the fact that she spent her entire night with Nancy, and I made sure she understood I didn't like it. How is that a green light for sex?

"What do you mean, why not?" I reply disbelievingly, surprised by her answer. "You just can't!"

"Chu, I'm not sure that I want to live in a world where I can't grope a beautiful woman." I don't know what's up with her tonight- she's not drunk, she looks fairly sober, but her attitude is so frustrating. Before I get the chance to speak up, he corrects herself, "My beautiful woman. Do you mind if I take a look at your panties?" She asks brazenly, changing the subject in less than a second.