James Sirius Potter- H.p.

It's now been two years since the war at Hogwarts, after going Horcrux hunting with the others for what was supposed to be our seventh year, I had missed it. So Hermione and I took seventh year.

Ever since then Harry and I have taken care of little Teddy Lupin, he's nearly three now and i miss him so much. And Harry of course.

However, this morning had been a rough morning. I had been sick to my stomach all morning and had a massive headache.

"Y/n are you still feeling ill?" Hermione asks me, sitting down beside me in the library.

I nod slowly with my head down on the table, "I don't get it 'Mione, I'm not running a tempature or anything of the sort"

"It could possibly be a stomach flu or something, go on up to the dorms. I'll notify our professors" She responds sweetly, gently rubbing my back. "Thank you Hermione"

She nods, smiling as I stand and drag my feet towards the dorms.

Nearly a week of this goes on, I grumble laying in bed, trying to rest. "Alright N/n I'm gonna put this as blunt as possible" Hermione says sitting down on my bed

I look up at her, "When's the last time you and Harry had sex?" She asks and I quickly sit up.

"What!?" I exclaim with my eyes widened, "You heard me, we just got back nearly a month ago from Christmas break. Did anything happen?"

"Umm well maybe" I mumble, laying back down. "Why are you asking?"

"Well Y/n, you may be pregnant" Hermione says and i stare at her blankly.

Pregnant? No not now, i still need to finish school, the war just ended and Harry is taking care of Teddy all alone right now. I can't have a kid right now..

"I managed to get you a pregnancy test, and before you say anything you will get up right now and piss on the stick" She hands me the box and i groan.

"'Mione I'm not ready for a kid yet-"

"Oh bullshit, you guys have raised Teddy just fine"

"Yeah but I didn't have to push him out myself! And he wasn't a newborn when we took him in either" I sigh, staring down at the box in my hand.

"Go Y/n now, before you find out almost to late"

I get out of bed, grumbling the whole way towards the bathrooms.

Positive.

The test is positive.

I couldn't help but to burst into tears of happiness but also disappointment in myself for not being more careful. Hermione knocks on the door, asking if she can come in.

With a cracked yes, she comes into the room and hug her tightly. "I'm pregnant 'Mione" I sniffle softly. "Oh Y/n! Your gonna have a baby!" She exclaims hugger me tighter.

I laugh softly, the disappointment leaving my body. Hermione wipes the tear streaks off my face, "But will even be able to finish this year, I can't exactly get across the school at seven months pregnant"

"We'll find away, but more importantly. You need to tell Harry" She tells me, pulling back from the embrace. "Oh merlin- I hadn't even thought about that part" I groan.

"Don't worry about it N/n, he'll be ecstatic"

"Oh i'm sure..I just have to figure out a way to tell him" I sigh and she grins, some days I swear if a light bulb could go off above her head it would. "Let's go speak to the Headmistress for a moment" She speaks quickly, wasting no time to dragging me out of the bathroom.