Who would'a thought- H.p.

Requested by: HINNYREADZ

Who would'a thought that the man I loved with all my heart would do something like this to hurt me. He promised me that they meant nothing, only friends, not to worry because they were nothing. So, when he tells me after all this time that he really did love her...The betrayal I felt, finding the two of them, snogging with zero shame.

"I'm sorry Y/n...But Cho just took my heart so unexpectedly" He stared at me with those love sick eyes that he sued to look at me with.

"Then why!? Why would you lie!? Months and months on end and you have spent this whole time lying! It's not bloody fair!" I exclaimed while i feel the salty tears well up painfully in my eyes.

"I..I don't know but I love her Y/n and you want me to be happy don't you? I wanna be happy" Harry speaks softly. Wow...this manipulative dick.

"You know what Harry, I don't care! Do whatever you want Harry. Go snog, shag or whatever the hell you want!" The tears begin to over flow from my eyes and drip down my heated cheeks. "I will! I love her so much N/n, she's just so nice and pretty and-"

"I don't care Harry! I'm done with you!" I quickly wipe my face off and turn on my heel, "Yeah Y/n, just run like you always do!" Harry shouts, stopping me dead in my tracks. If I turn around it's just gonna be a pointless screaming match, so I continue walking. Every step hurt more and more the further I stepped from Harry.

I stepped into my common room and sped past everyone to avoid the questions on why it looks as if I was just crying. I change out of my robes immediately and climb under the covers of my bed.

I can't believe he would do such a thing, the Harry I used to know would never. But people change, I suppose.

It had now been nearly two months since I caught Harry kissing Cho, he's tried talking to me several times now. I ignore him and continue on my way every time. I don't want to speak to him, he cheated on me and thats final. Although today I did hear him say something too his mates about a love potion. I got extremely suspicious, but I decide not to intervene and to let it go.

It was now the day before we left for Christmas break and I was in the Gryffindor common room, hanging out with my bestfriends. Dean and Seamus. I had my feet in Seamus' lap and my head in Dean's while reading a book, they had helped me a lot these past two months.

"Y/n don't you think it's time you speak to Harry?? Dean looks down at me and I scoff, setting my book down beside me. "Hell no, he cheated on me. I have nothing to say to him."

"But he's been trying to talk too ya lately, maybe you should hear him out." Seamus comes into the conversation and I groan, "No you guys. He isn't worth my time."

"Alright, well. We tried get you too willingly, c'mon Sea. You know what we gotta do." My eyes widen the moment those words come out of Deans mouth.

Seamus grabs one of my hands and pulls my upper body towards him, as Dean stands and picks me up.

"What the hell Dean!? Put me down!!" I thrash around in his arms, trying too escape but there was no use. "Seamus! Help me you useless motherfucker!!" I exclaim as Dean carries me up towards the boys dormitories.

"Have a nice trip N/n! Remember, wrap it before you tap it!" I slightly gag at Seamus' response.

Dean knocks on a familiar door I know all too well. I began to try even harder to escape his grasp, I never would have thought Dead was thisstrong. "Put me down Dean! I told you I'm not doing this!" The door suddenly swings open the moment I try to bite down on Dean's shoulder.

I look into those green specs that I've missed so much and it feels as if my world crashed down. "Welp, my mission is complete." Dean speaks with a grin before setting me down on my feet.

He pushes me into Harry and shoves the two of us into the room, locking the door behind us.

"For fucks sake, damn it Dean!" I shout trying too get the door open.

"Y/n.." Harry speaks softly but I ignore him, still trying too get the door open.

He says my name again.

"Y/n! It was a love potion!" Harry shouts. I stop dead in my tracks and close my eyes, I was hoping that wasn't the case.

"Chang had one of her friends slip a love potion into my juice during dinner that night..." I turn too look at him, he had a white shirt on with red flannel pants and his hair. Well, his hair was messy as always.

"So...you don't love her." I speak softly, trying too comprehend the situation fully.

He shakes his head in response and I step closer to him.

"I love you N/n." He looks down at me, his glasses slightly sliding down his nose.

Those words cause a feeling to errupt in my stomach that I haven't felt since I ended things with him that day.

He places his hands around my waist and pulls me against his body, I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Harry." I say and with his cheecks a hue of pink, he presses his lips against my own.

He places his hands on my ass and cues me too jump, so I do. He wraps my legs around his waist, still kissing me as he carries me over to his bed.

"I missed you so much, Y/n." He kisses me again as he hovers over me, I giggle as he pulls away and kisses me all over my face.

"I missed you too, Harold." I smile, kissing him on his lips yet again.

_________

Hopefully y'all enjoyed it! I loved writing this one, gave me the perfect opportunity too do some angst and happy at the same time.

Word count: 1073
Don't be a ghost reader!