Flufftober 10: Happy Christmas- F.W.

The first Christmas after graduating feels the best to me, especially knowing we don't have to go back after the Holidays are over. This year all of us are celebrating Christmas at the Weasley's, seeing as Sirius has sadly passed away it doesn't seem right to keep Christmas at the House of Black. 

"Oh, Y/n dear could you go off and fetch some tea for me please?" Molly asks with a smile, and I nod, strange that she's asking for tea after drinking what seemed to be five gallons of Nog. She's finally doing better knowing that Ron is okay and safe, or that he was until he realized how dumb he was being for leaving Hermione and Harry behind. 

Fred practically had to hold me back from strangling the kid for abandoning my sister, he's so daft if he truly thinks she doesn't have any feelings for him. When I walk back into the living room, my hands fly to my mouth, the glass cup shattering against the ground.

Fred smirks up at me, down on one knee with a ring in his hand. "Y/n, I know how much you hate listening to long speeches I'm going to make this quick." I laugh, tears in my eyes. "Y/n Granger, I have loved you since we were wee littles in the third year. I love you, so, will you marry me?" 

I nod my head, "Yes!" He gets up off of his knee and puts the ring around my finger, everyone around us cheering loudly. I press my lips to his, happy tears falling from my eyes. He kisses me back and wipes my tears away with a wide smile, "I love you Ms. Granger, soon to be Mrs. Weasley." 

"And I do you, Mr. Weasley." I smile brightly, hugging him tightly. 

Sadly...I never got the chance to become Mrs. Weasley. 

_______
I"M SO SORRY FOR THE LAST LINE OF ANGST (No I'm not 😌)

Today's flufftober: Holiday

Word count: 324
Don't be a ghost reader!