-1-

Um so hi?, I've kinda been on break for a bit and u should probably expect more dsmp- Tommy Centric- stuff as I've fallen into that fandom, I still may update my roman angst book but this is my focus rn.

Tw: Manipulation, cannon typical violence ( I can't write fight scenes)

Blood vines, curled around him menacingly but he could only stare at the crimson egg ahead of him.

Bad and the rest of the eggpire where away, at the prison, apparently Sam tried to break a vine. Tommy didn't care he just stared at the friend stealing, mind controlling egg.

"It can help you, y'know." Tommy spins round to see Skeppy, his once bright blue diamond patches of skin now a ruby amulet. "I doubt it." The diamond-golem hybrid smirked. "It can give you what you want, the thing you crave most."

Tommy scoffed. "The thing I crave most is dead, not gonna come back anytime soon, especially for me." Skeppy frowned, "But that's not true, Theseus," Tommy tensed at the use of his birth name."How did y-" " The egg can help you, the egg can give you your family back. Don't you miss them?" Tommy didn't notice the blood vine latch gently onto his ankle.

"Don't you miss your Dad?" The servant listed," Your Wilby?...Your 'Ek?" Tommy froze, how did he know. He's never used his childhood nickname for his brother on this server, he stopped after he turned 7 claiming it was too childish. "Don't you want to be your dad's baby again? Wilbur's sunshine? Techno's Little Treasure?" Skeppy's tone was almost mocking. As if almost in a trance Tommy numbly nodded. "We can bring them back Tommy. You just have to join us."

"I can have them back?" He mumbled. "Of course young one.." Tommy nodded and Skeppy reached his hand out, Tommy lifted his hand to shake it.

"TOMMY!!" an arrow whizzed past as George yelled, Skeppy yelped and stumbled back while Tommy blinked, tears running down his cheeks. Sapnap ran over to him before throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Tommy swore he heard him mutter a quiet "Sorry Pops." before the older was kicking Skeppy away and bolting it out the area where Tubbo was frantically pacing, Niki was biting at her nails, Quackity muttering in spanish and he was suprised to see Wilbur there though he looked unconcerned.

Sapnap removed Tommy from his shoulder and he immediately gripped his own ones. "What where you thinking?!" The demon-hybrid exclaimed. "Going near the egg?! Tommy you could've gotten killed." Tubbo shrieked. "But..." He mumbled, seemingly still in a trance-like state.

"Tommy?" Niki questioned softly, her eyebrows furrowing and lips pulling into a worried frown. She gently turned his head to face her, her eyes widening at the glazed over distant yet pain filled look within his own blue (grey) ones.

"They were going to help get them back.." He whispered. Tubbo shook the boy,almost violently. "What Tommy!? The disks?! The disks aren't worth more than your life!" Tommy shook his head and turned away. "Not disks, more special." He mumbled before promptly passing out. He fell back, unsupported, he was going to hit his head.