-4-

When he saw Tubbo he chuffed angrily at the boy, Wilbur grunted a warning at him and he stop but not without throwing him a dirty look.

When they re-entered the side room, Phil was sat on the sofa, Tommy laying beside him, head on his lap, still asleep.  He was bandaged up and his wings where preened, some bald patches visible to where downy feathers were ripped out.  He wasn't in his ratty old clothes, instead changed into one of Technoblade's thick jumpers and an old pair of Wilbur's pyjama pants. "How is he?" Wilbur asked, Phil sent him a dark look,carefully moving Tommy's head before standing up.

" I want an explanation on why my baby's forearms are covered in burns Wilbur Minecraft."
"I haven't smoked since Pogtopia, And I was never near Tommy!" Wilbur reasoned, " Not cigarette burns Wilbur, TNT burns, too targeted to be a creeper. " Phil stated. "Exile." Techno muttered, he walked over to their baby brother and placed a hand on his blonde hair. The boy melted into the touch, unaware of the heartbroken noise that left his brother's mouth.

Bleary eyes blinked open, glazed and not fully there, "Ek..? Ek here?" He muttered, childish and groggy, noticing pointed ears and a chipped tusk. "Ek's here, treasure, I'm here..." Techno whispered.The boy gave a weak smile and reached a shaky hand up to hold Techno's wrist, no grip behind it."Ek stay?" Techno gave a weak, sad smile. " I'll stay, treasure, promise." He gently moved his hand to his brother's from his hair, smiling softly when the boy smiled sleepily and gave a weak squeeze to his hand 3 times. Techno returned it and gently bonked his forehead against his brother's.

The boy yawned, before closing his eyes again, the eldest child waited till his breathing evened out and his face relaxed till he faced the other two, still not removing his hand from the practically non-existent grip on his hand.

"You said he went to the egg?" He questioned, Wilbur nodded. " Tubbo saw him enter and ran to get help, Sapnap and George,  were the ones that got him out." He muttered. " The only reason I knew why was cause George heard Skeppy mention Little Treasure." Technoblade tensed, his eyes widening a fraction, " How the fuck..." He heard Phil mutter. "I don't know but I can only guess he knew our nicknames for him aswell."

"That doesn't matter right now," Phil started, " Right now our focus is Theseus."