-3-

And so they where off, Separating from George, sapnap and Quackity. Niki, Wilbur and Tubbo trudged through the Artic snow, looking out for twin cabins and hundreds of dogs. Tommy wrapped tightly in Wilbur's coat to stop him from freezing in his tattered khaki shorts and ragged white and red t-shirt. Clipped, still somewhat downy covered, wings barely falling past Wilbur's shins.

Tubbo let out a small noise of victory when he spotted the cabins, immediately pointing it out to Wilbur. They trudged through the snow and Niki ran forward to frantically knock on Philza's door. The immortal opened the door and sent Niki a concerned and questioning look. "Phil please it's- " She was cut off when Tommy made a pained noise, Wilbur readjusting his grip on him before looking at Phil.
"Dad, please." He muttered. Phil's heart shattered a the sight of his youngest looking so in pain, not even noticing his wings where out as he pushed past Niki, taking his son into his arms. He gestured for them to follow and led them down the path towards the syndicate meeting room, Tubbo and Wilbur looking around in shock. "Phil are you sure this is a good idea?" Niki questioned, reaching to grab his shoulder, Wilbur quickly grabbed her wrist, mutely shaking his head and pointing to the puffed up wings on his father's back.

Phil set Tommy down on a couch in a room off to the side of the meeting room, moving Wilbur's coat he let out a weak strangled noise at the sight of his youngest, bruises littering his body, a choked distressed chirp bubbling past his lips at the sight of the clipped wings. "Wilbur, go get your brother." Phil ordered. Wilbur nodded mutely. " The turtle farm." Was all Phil said before turning to the other two. " Wait in the meeting room." The nodded and scrambled to leave.

Wilbur found his twin where their father said he would be. He knocked on the wooden fence gaining his attention, the older twin turned, raising an eyebrow, before his face softened at the heartbroken look on his brother's face. "Will?" Techno questioned, before Wilbur looked him in the eye. "Tech, we fucked up, we fucked up really bad..." He muttered.

"Wha.." He was cut of when Wilbur began crying. " It's Theseus, Tech, we fucked up with Theseus." Now he was just confused. "What happened?" He questioned, making his way over to his brother.
"He went to the egg, Techno." He muttered. "He went to the egg cause he was convinced that the bastard thing would give him a family back!" Wilbur was angry now, at himself, at Techno, at Philza, mostly at the fucking egg.

"What..?" Hearing his brother's voice, weak and so unlike Techno, snapped him out his trance. "He's alone Tech, has been for a long time,and we let him stay that way..." He whispered. " Where is he." He demanded, Wilbur grabbed his hand and lead him down towards the syndicate meeting room.