-2-

Wilbur blames brotherly and piglin instincts that he was dragged from his comfy burger van to wherever the fuck this was.

He also blames them when he lurches forward to prevent the golden haired boy collapsing and causing himself pain.
"what the fuck?!" Tubbo screeched in shock as the man gently picked the boy up holding him with practiced ease.
Niki was mumbling. " More special than the disks?" She asked. Turning to Tubbo who shrugged. "I'm not sure.." He muttered looking at his friend with a heart broken expression.

"I heard something about 'little treasure' does that mean anything to anyone?" George asked, looking around. Wilbur tensed, how the fuck?

"It..." All their heads snapped towards him as they walked away from the egg, heading to kiniko kingdom. " It was his older brother's nickname for him when he was little, hasn't called him it in a while." He mumbled. Sapnap's eyes widened in realisation "Oh that fucker...I hate the egg!" He screamed kicking a random stone nearby. "Sap?" Quackity asked hesitantly, placing a hand on his fiance's shoulder.
"The egg's using his family against him, you said he hasn't been called that in a while?" Wilbur nodded numbly, " Then it's probably promising him that it can get them back."

Wilbur's stone heart cracked, the cold vines that kept it confined and closed off ,wilted and decayed. His baby brother,was alone and he was part of the cause. "And it's more than likely he's been promised the rest of his family too, he'll go back to the egg if they can't show him that they still care. " Tubbo concluded, oblivious to the chisel that was picking off chucks of Wilbur's heart. The hole that was saved for the boy becoming larger by the second.

"That's going to be difficult." Wilbur sighed as they rested within an oak forest a good  4 hundred blocks from Kiniko, "How so?" George questioned. Wilbur gave him a dry look, glaring at the man, as he cradled his brother to his chest, his head over his heart (making him look much less intimidating, but he doesn't need to know)

"Well seeing how Tommy hates going into the area they live in for one" Wilbur snapped. Sure, he'd been welcomed, but Techno still has a grudge against Tommy and Phil is wary, he doubts they'll be welcoming...unless.

"Hold on..." He mumbled, letting his hand trail up from the centre of Tommy's back to between his shoulder blades. He pressed, causing Tommy to flinch and let out a whine as dark coal wings ripped through his shirt, his feathers a mess and clipped.

"What..." They all looked to Wilbur for an answer. "Trust me. "He smirked.  Even if they denied (a small part of Wilbur's brain knew they wouldn't) Philza's instincts would be to strong to actually deny the boy shelter for even a day or so.