I'm home

you had been with the kids for approximately 1 hour now.

You watched as Aika and Akito chased their ferret around giggling maniacally.

You would feel bad, but the ferret itself looked pretty damn happy so there was no problem.

This has to be the easiest job, I'm literally eating chips and watching these kids just run in circles

You pulled out your phone to see semi calling you, who by the way you have been texting lately.

yes you may have been just openly simping over chat, but momma ain't raise no little bitch.

okay maybe she did, but it's fineee it's how your dynamic worked anyway

Semi: "heyy I was wondering if you wanted to come over to see us play at this party later tonight at 8"

you: "ah shit I wish, but I'm babysitting tonight so I doubt I can make it"

Semi: "YOU? Babysitting? I thought you said you wouldn't take up on that because it's too much work"

You: "oh I forgot to ask for permission daddy😩"

Semi: "literally die."

You: "I'm kiddingggg... unless?"

Semi: "the way you act this way with no shame is truly impressive"

You: "so you're saying I'm hot, damn you move quick"

Semi: "I'm gonna hang up now"

You: "NO NO WAIT ILL TELL YOU"

Semi: "there you go"

You: "well this guy with twins offered me like 600 per DAY to babysit his kids so I was like why tf not? Man has more money than he knows what to do with"

Semi: "600? Damn I wish I found him first"

You: "nah hot daddy Suna is for me, find your own dilf"

Semi: "you think he's hot?"

You: "YEAH he's like 8 feet tall and young and ughhh got me 😮‍💨"

Semi: "I thought you thought I was it?"

You: "ARE YOU JEALOUS? Because if you are I can tota-"

and he hung up

Asshole.

The kids peered over at you curiously and giggled running towards you.

"What a dilf" Aika asked

You almost reply "your dad"

Damn you forgot these kids repeat what you say.

You decided to trick them as per usual

"It's something really really bad that if you say out loud as a kid you can catch cooties"

The kids shivered and shook their heads

"I DONT WANT COOTIES"

"GET AWAY YOU SAID IT!!"

They start running around in circles until you calmed them down by giving them snacks.

It was already around 6 pm, so in about an hour you would have to leave.

The kids were still filled with energy, specially after a short nap and were currently playing with the corner.

And that's when it happens.

Akito comes running towards you, ready to show you his new toy that he made out of a barbie head and some other toy.

He runs full force and sits on your lap.