Samu-chan

The following day Suna had off, yet for whatever reason you still worked? You didn't question it, I mean it's just an excuse to see his fine self longer so why would you question it?

Suna was watching TV with Akito while you were in the kitchen with Aika.

Aika loudly complains "dadda there's nothing to eat!" You hate to agree with her but there really was nothing.

"I'm sure there is" Suna sighs

"No!" Aika whines

"Hate to meddle, but all there is ketchup and milk and I'm not sure what we can do with that" you raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"Oh, I didn't even notice" Suna stood up slowly.

"Should we go grocery shopping?" He asked teasingly, something he had started doing more and more.

You weren't sure you were ready to do something so couple and domesticated like with him yet.

"No! Me want food now!" Aika whined, hugging your leg.

You smiled

"Should we pick up food before and then go?"

Suna smiled

"Yeah who wants to see Samu ?" He smirked, Aika has the biggest smile on her face.

"ME! I wuv Samu-chan" she giggled

"Let's get you kids ready then hm?" Suna smiled softly.

You were about to go with the kids, but he told you it was okay and he could do it.

Why exactly are you here then? Weird.

Once the kids and suna got back, you saw the kids in cute matching outfits and grinned.

"Aww babies you look so cuteee" the kids smiled and ran up to you.

"Who's this samu' anyway?"

"Oh an old friend of mine, he runs an onigiri shop"

"Ohh"

You guys headed to the car and got there in about 10 minutes, you and suna talking about volleyball while the kids slept in the back.

"Kids wake up we're here" the kids surprisingly woke up happily rather than peeved that their nap was cut short and screamed excitedly.

They really like this Samu guy

Once you looked out the window you noticed this was a place you regularly came to.

OH, Osamu meaning miya Osamu?

Wait atsumu..

Your head was pulling shit together (finally)

How you didn't notice made no sense anyway

"Wait So Samu is Miya Osamu?"

Suna looked at you perplexed

"Yeah you know him?"

"Yeah I come here often... he wouldn't happen to be related to Atsumu right?" Suna laughed, surprisingly loud "Nah they just happen to look the exact same, not related at all" you pouted, "how did you not notice?" "I don't know! It didn't click" you whined

The kids ran to the door and excitedly waited for you and suna to catch up.

"Hurry!" Akito whined

Suna, of course purposely walked slower when hearing that making the kids whine more.

"C'mon don't be a kid" you rolled you eyes and pushed him to walk faster "I swear I'm babysitting you three sometimes" he grinned

You all walked in, the kids run up to Osamu who is behind the counter.

Aika lunging at him while he laughed and hugged her back, the shop was fairly empty.

"HII SAMU-CHAN!" She and Akito yelled at the same time.

"Hi kids" he ruffled their hair, he looked up to see you and suna

"Oh? Kuroo chan? Suna? What?" He looked confused

You smiled sheepishly "I'm their nanny now haha you know I told you I babysat two kids" realisation hit Osamu "oh so you're the hot-"
Suna loudly coughed, you couldn't catch what he said so you blinked confused.

"Anyway! Yeah small world right Samu" he glared

"Oh righttt" he smiled nervously "well sit down I'll get your regulars going" you all sat down in the counter with the kids still following suna around.

Osamu worked fairly close to the counter so he can engage in conversation.

"So Samu chan eh?" Samu blushed "it's an old nick name" he grumbled

"I can't believe you've been related to like the greatest setter in Japan and didn't tell me" you complained, he knew you liked volleyball.

"Well I try to erase and forget his existence as much as I possibly can so"

"He's not wrong, he went no contact with Atsumu for a whole month one time because Atsumu embarrassed himself by flirting in this shop"

You laughed "seems like atsumu alright"

"Hate that ugly mf" Osamu shook his head

"You look the same" you rolled your eyes "But Miya-Kun you knew I'm a volleyball player! I would have appreciated this info you know"

"I like you too much to put you through the pain of knowing his existence kuroo-chan" he laughed "also call me Osamu, can't have atsumu one up me by being the one called by his first name"

"Aww I think I like samu chan better" he smirked "yeah?"

"Uh no nevermind" you grumbled

When hot men say yeah? It just hits different

"Anyway call me y/n too" you grinned

Am I currently the third wheel?  Suna thought perplexed

Cant let that happen

"So how long ago did you two meet?" He asked curiously

"Uh I think since I moved back to Japan? This was the first shop I entered"

"Haha yeah should have seen her she looked terrible" you glared "I just got off the plane! give me a break" you whined, you turned to suna "I swear it wasn't that bad"

"Y/n chan is always pretty" Aika hugged you leg and you awwed and picked her up

"She's not wrong" Suna whispered close to you

You blushed deeply

WHAT THE FUCK
WHATSHHDHS
ODKFKF

Your brain malfunctioned for a bit

Suna smirked knowing he one-upped Osamu who playfully glared at him

A/n:

*not proof read*

Hi guys I'm back from the dead, sorry abt that! I've been busy, almost died but like it's ok.

Anyway, how did you like this chapter? Let me knowwww

Do we want Osamu as genuine competition? I'm like in love with him so I wouldn't mind 🤭

Also here's a pic of the twins in their cute matching fits 🤞