Favorite Wing Spiker

"I hope you don't mind but I heated up a bath for you! You seemed stressed and I thought it would be better than just a shower" you said placing the kids down as they went to greet their father with hugs.

Suna froze, his heart skipped a beat.

"That's very thoughtful of you, you didn't have to, but thank you" he nodded gratefully.

You sheepishly nodded "and I made dinner for the kids and left you a plate in case you wanted it,  you don't need to eat it you don't want it though!"

Suna grinned

"I'm sure I'll enjoy it, thank you"

You smiled back

And stared at him, while he stared at you back

The kids look back and forth between you guys for those seconds where you're both staring at each other

You blink, collecting yourself quickly.

"I'll start heading home now if that's alright"

Suna nodded

"Thank you for today, do you need a ride back home?" It was dark out, how was he gonna let you walk back alone?

"No I'm good! My friend is in the area so she'll pick me up, thank you though" you smiled gratefully

"I'll put the kids to bed" you smiled and looked at them as they nodded rubbing their eyes sheepishly

He nodded "I'll take the bath then, if I don't see you then have a good night" he smiled politely

"You too" you grinned as you took the kids to their bedroom. You left giddily in his sweater as hanako waited outside

"So how did it- wait is that his sweater?!" She looked up and down, eyes widened in shock.

You held back a laugh "yes?" She smiled devishly "you move faster than I thought you slut" you laughed and explained the situation

She pouted dramatically "I thought you fucked!" The rest of the ride home was her yelling at you for not throwing yourself at him, you argued his kids were literally right there but she didn't seem to pay attention to that.

She dropped you off and headed out to meet up with her dad

"IWA LITERALLY SAID HE WOULD COME TOO! CAN YOU BELIEVE HIS LYING ASS?"

You laughed, your eyes tearing "toru he tells you this every year, why are you shocked?" You were painting your nails while you had oikawa screaming through your computer.

"I just don't get why iwa lies to me so much, you would never treat me like this and this is why you're the superior best friend"

"Don't act like you weren't talking shit about me to issei" you looked up and glared

"Well you declined my call!"

"It was 4 am you dirty cum sock!"

"Well what if I was dying huh?"

"You're literally so dramatic"

"I am the right amount of dramatic thank you very much" he rolled his eyes playfully before continuing "anyways how was your day?" He asked.

It was this you loved about oikawa, people assumed he just rambled on about himself which he kinda did but he always made sure to listen and ask you about how your day was too.

"Welllll I started a baby sitting job" he grinned "I thought you wouldn't do that?"

"Mhm but he offered a shit ton of money so how could I say no?" He gasped in horror "I offered to pay for your tuition and you said no! What does he have that I don't"

"He's a hot dad sooo"

"I'm hot too!"

"But you aren't a dad"

"So? Kids are a lot of work you know"

"You're telling me" you rolled your eyes "but anyway he's a volleyball player too! I couldn't recognise him because I'm just getting to know Japanese volleyball players now, but he's kinda really good"

"First name? Last name?! Tell me!"

"He played on the olympics so you might know him, Suna Rintarou"

"Never heard, must have been benched" he laughed, you glared "so? He's still pretty good" you shook your head "he's a middle blocker apparently and went to school with the starting setter Atsumu? Man I really have to research Japanese players I don't know anyone except for shoyo"

"Yeah" he nodded "how is our future volleyball olympics starter not gonna know the big names in volleyball"

You groaned "ugh as if, I'm sure I'll also be benched and you'll bully me"

"As if! You're my favorite wing spiker" he grinned

You played volleyball for years and was well know in Argentina as a volleyball player, however high school volleyball wasn't that big of a deal there so you were basically unknown in Japan and didn't receive enough scholarship money to attend a big college.

But you were going to go for sure after your gap year.

"Lies! We all know you prefer iwa"

"Baby he doesn't even play volleyball anymore"

"Still"

He laughed "no but you really are an amazing player, guaranteed you'll breeze through the ranks fast"

You smiled sheepishly "ugh I hope so, or else 16 years or my life were for nothing"

"Not nothing! It lead you to me"

"Will always remember the day I accidentally spiked a volleyball to your head. Best day of my life" you sighed dreamily while he glared at you "for you! I almost died"

"That's on you for being weak enough to get that hurt by a girl's spike"

"Don't play the gender card on me! Your spikes hurt more than ushiwakas!"

"Oh don't exaggerate!"

"Oh but I will"

"Cállate!"

"You shut up!"

You both glared at each other before laughing

"Agh I miss it there, that one year we knew each other was the best"

He nodded

"No one to throw protein shakes at now"

You laughed

"And i no longer have a rich boy with a mansion I can crash at every day" you lamented.

"I miss volleyball practices with you the most, the team no longer has their little sister so they're very sad"

"You all beat me every time! I don't miss that"

"I do! Your pouting at the end made it even better"

"I cant believe you're 7 years older than me"

"I can! So respect your elder brother!"

"That's not what you said when we fu-"

"Shut up!" He groaned as you laughed 

Your conversation went on for hours and you ended up falling asleep at 3 am with him still on the screen next to you.

Oikawa became your best friend in the one year you knew him even with the age difference between you two. And you loved him platonically and couldn't wait to see him again.