{N I N E}

| | A couple of hours later| |

You were just sleeping peacefully but woken up when you felt your chest heating up.

You slowly removed Taehyung's arms that was wrapped around you, the time you successfully removed his arms you immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up.

You flushed it and you stood up to wash your mouth you stayed up for a moment like that and you look at yourself at the reflection in the mirror

~

It's been a week since you've been feeling like this and you honestly don't like it and who would?

You were currently at the dining area cleaning the table, you can feel again your head spinning you just shrugged it off and took the glasses but you accidentally dropped it that made Taehyung went out of the bathroom and rushed to you.

"Y/n!?"

He called you out

"T-tae-"

Before you could finish your word your sight went black and passed out. But Taehyung caught you before you hit the floor.

~

You woke up and found yourself laying on your shared bedroom, you slowly got up and saw Taehyung talking to a lady that was 40+. Taehyung nodded and the lady left the room.

Taehyung saw you and immediately went to you.

"How are you feeling my love?"

He asked with a worried expression drawn on his face

"I'm.. Still feeling dizzy and very bad cramps"

You said and he nodded

"Who are you talking with?"

You asked him

"You past out minutes ago so I don't know what to do and I had to ask for help and she helped me..and she's a doctor too before"

He replied and someone knocked on the door and Taehyung open it. It was the lady with that Taehyung left you both alone so the lady can Consult you