{T E N}

||21+||

It's been three years since Taehyung ran ran me away from his father, three wonderful years spent with two people that i love the most in this world.

One being my first love and the other was our baby. I looked up from washing the last dish from Dinner too see Taehyung rocking him in the rocking chair trying to soothe him so Liam could fall asleep.

Although we didn't have many things we did have the most important thing,and that was each other. Taehyung smiled when he saw Liam fast asleep in his arms.

Looking up to me watching my reaction.I was thankful every single day for this amazing person to be by my side everyday I wake up and thankful even more for how good father he was to Liam.

I gave him a sweet smile mouthing the words good job to him so that he knew I was thankful. He put Liam to sleep a task that only him seems to be able to accomplish. He set Liam to his crib then turned around and walked towards me taking me into his arms giving me a quick peck from my cheek.

"What are you thinking?"

He said rocking our bodies from side to side back hugging me.

"Oh nothing much just about how happy I am here to be with you and Liam"

I said turning around wrapping my arms around his neck as we continued to sway. He smiled and rubbed our noses together making me giggle.

"Me too love"

And he kissed me, he pulled away and take my hand with his and we quietly ran towards our bedroom and gently pushing me on the mattress. He closed the door and didnt lock it because we both know that no one will come In.

He hovered over me and pinned both of my wrist above my head and smashed his lips on mine. I closed my legs but his right knee locked it,he put his abdomen on top of mine and slowly grinding it.

A soft moan escape my mouth when he pushed his tounge inside my mouth and starts exploring ever inch of it. He let go my wrist and I immediately wrapped it around his neck to deepen the kiss. He pulled out so we can catch an oxygen, he hold on the headboard and grinded fast making both of us moan in pleasure.

I hold the hem of his shirt before throwing it somewhere In The room.He stopped moving and pulled my top off following my bra, he started to massage my breast and starts flicking his tounge on my sensitive bud. A low whimper came out of my mouth when he gently bit it. He moved down from my breast to, tummy and abdomen. He looked at me for permission and I nooded.

This is why I love him he gives me respect and always ask for approval in anything he would to me. He took off my shorts and kiss my thighs up to my heated core. He stood up and removed the remaining clothes that was still on him, I turned off the lights from the nightstand and he aligned himself Infront of my entrance.

"May I?"

I nodded and he slowly pushed in, I let out a heavy moaned feeling myself filling up by him was so good."Fuck!" I heard him curse as he started to go in and out of me. I missed this moment it's been a while since we did this and we both missed each other's warm. He were thrusting me slowly and gentle not hurting him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. "F-faster" he started to quicken his pace and his tip were hitting my womb, I rolled my eyes back andi heard him continued to groan.

Skin slapping were heard by our room, goodly our son was in a deep sleep and I hope we won't wake him up. His thrust becoming sloppier and slower, I clenched around him I felt him twitch in me that trigger's both our orgasm.

"Y-Y/n oh fuck!"

He cursed and buried his face on the crook of my neck biting it and I scratched his back.

"I'm cumming!"

Within a seconds I came around him, he hitted my sensitive spot one last time before I felt something warm liquid ran inside my womb.He collapsed beside and both panting.

"That was great, I miss that"

I said and cling on his chest like a koala hugging a tree for a support. He pulled the duvet to cover our naked bodies and kissed the top of my head. I immediately fell asleep as I was so tired.

"I love you"