{ T W E L V E}

~

The King came to realize all I the terrible thing that he had done to the people that he loved for so many years it cause him to stumble as he walked backwards hitting the wall.

"Your majesty are you alright?"

The guard asked the king helping him to stand on his feet as both of you looked at the King.

"I'm fine"

Taehyung's father turned to look at our eyes locked in a firm state.

"Father please don't take away the people that i love, please stop hurting them.....And me over and over again"

The King stood there frozen not sure of what he will do next.

"Your majesty what do you want to us to do?"

One of his guards asked waiting a command from the king, but Instead of the answer everyone was expecting left then speechless.

"R.. Release them"

Both of you stood there not believing the words that came out from the King's mouth were truly reality.

"Your majesty are you sure-"

"I know what I said now release them"

The guard reductanly set Kai down infront of him as I immediately ran and took him into my arms, kissing every part of Kai's beautiful face before Taehyung pulled us behind him once again.

"What are you trying to do father?"

He said still not believing his father.

"Something I should have done a while ago"

He waved his guards away leaving only Taehyung,me and the king standing in the living room while kai still placed in my arms.

"I am sorry my son for all the pain and anguish that I inflicted on the people around me, for all those years."

He sniffed and looked at his son with longing and pleading eyes to earn his son's forgiveness.

"I realised what I think is best for you is not the destined path for you Taehyung"

I rubbed Taehyung's arm trying to calm him down as his father continued to speak.

"I may not ever understand why you chose this life but I will try to accept the choice you made"

His father smile and Taehyung sigh as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you Father."

Those words coming out unfamiliar yet satisfying to him. The king smile as he walked towards us and hug his son tight letting their tears roll done onto their cheeks.

"I am so happy for you son, please forgive me"

The king said and I stood there smiling warmly because of the heart melting scene that were infront of me.
They pulled out and the king strokes Kai's chubby cheeks and smile at me. He look at us one last time before turning around as he walked out of our sight.

I knew that after today Taehyung would feel at peace with himself I kissed his soft lips smilling at him.

"I love you"

He said.

"I love you more"

We giggled and look at our son who's also smiling at us.

This is the best day of our lives, Although we suffered many times but we did not give up and proved to everyone that our love is strong and we can handle it alone, sometimes we notice our mistakes in the end and regret them, but in the end we forgive them. Love is not in a person's power but in togetherness and what it really feels. May they live happily ever after.

~The end~

<I am very sorry if the ending didn't satisfied you that much but trust me I really did my best to make up a good ending for this short book. I told y'all that this is my first book so it's not that good but I'll work hard on my next books!
Thank you so much for reading!>