{E L E V E N}

I woke up next morning as the Ray of sun hitted my face and Taehyung's arms wrapped around my waist as he spooned me from behind.

Everyday I woke up like this and everyday it felt like a dream as it still after all these years passed by didn't feel any of this was real.

I touched my body and I was wearing one of his shirt maybe he put it last night while I was asleep.I turned around to gaze Taehyung's pretty sleeping face. Any words than complete and utter perfection used to describe this man could not have been from someone that ever laid eyes on his angelic face, as any other words would not be doing him justice.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Liam screaming from the other room waking Taehyung I process.

"I'll take care of it love just sleep"

I said getting off the the bed

"Hmm okay let me know if you need me"

He said shutting his eyes drifting back to sleep. I smiled at his cuteness and peck his lips. Wearing my fluffy flip flops on and walked towards the living room where Liam was sleeping but when I got there the sight that I saw before me was enough for my lungs to give I from pure horror.

My dearest son in the arms of the man I never thought I would lay my eyes ever again.

"Long time no see.. Y/n"
He said sending me an evil grin as he tightened his grip around my baby making Liam cry out in pain.

"W-what do you want? Please don't hurt my son he's nothing to do with this!"

He scoffed and took few steps approaching me then he stopped and looked at me. Tears won't stop streaming on my face

"Now you know how it felt when you took my my son away from me."

He said and give my baby to his guard and was about to walked out but I yelled.

"THEN TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

He stopped his track his back facing me and the guards look at me in disbelief.

"I-I don't care what happens to me.... But please don't take my son!"

Soon as those words left my mouth Taehyung rushed into the room gasping when he saw his father but still manage to pull me behind him using his body to shield me from his father. His Father turned around and looked at us.

" She won't go anywhere"

Taehyung said firmly and the King scoffed at him and rolled his eyes.

"Well son you can't have both so why don't you decide to honor of the picking. Its either She or your son? Only one"

The king said with wicked smile I moved my hand on Taehyung's face to meet my teary eyes. Here fate was leading us to this point again. I looked into his teary eyes and he did the same both not wanting to let each other go.

"Taehyung"

He shook his head violently not wanting to hear the words I was about to say, not willing to accept he choice he had to make.

"Look at me"

I said pulling his face closer to mine.

"Y/n I can't... I just c-can't let you go again"

He stuttered as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Taehyung please our son I can't let them take Liam"

I said choking on my own sob. The king stood there in awe of the to of them crying in each other crying hard In each others arms in fear of losi beach other. It was this moment he realized that by doing what he was about to do, he will lose his son in process.