with my sister faye

I was outside standing with faye outside then this ginger was coming out the car talking to Custer my sisters boyfriend and then the ginger said to me and faye "ah man yall get in the car" we walk inside the car and he added "no funny business come on ash" Then I say "woah why can he go..?" The boy name ash said to me "nun of your fucking business" Then he slammed the door behind him and walked off, I turn to faye who was talking to a druggie girl then all of a sudden I seen faye insert something right in her private area till these guys came and pulled faye and rue out the car I say "hey you left me idiots" Then one of the guys gave rue to the other one that had my sister. Then the guy pulled me out of the car and pushed me in the house I was against the wall next to that ginger and all I heard was "strip your clothes off" I looked at the guy Hella confused and seen the boy name ash taking his adt to take off his shirt till a guy said "we don't want to see these kids naked, put them I the closet" they grabbed me and ash and put us in the closet when we were in the closet I hear they boy say " why do you dress like that?" I look at him kinda confused "what do you mean..?" He looked at me with a blank face"all grown and shit" pointing at my outfit. (The outfit is on the top of the page btw) i look at my outfit with the mini skirt and crop top and I say "well idk I fell confident-" I get cut off by the door opening and someone pulling me by my hair when my and ashtray walk out that guy that told them to take off there clothes he said "let's get to business" I look at ashtray give them the money and he peeps at me looking at him and says "stop looking at me it's fucking weird" Then that girl that was in the back sit with me and faye "crushing on ashtray" she said smiling I roll my eyes and see my sister walking out the door and stand up ast to walk out till I fell someone pull on my arm I turn around and see ashtray and he says "can I get your number..?" I smile "yeah sure" I give him my number and I walk out the door with faye and Custer.
                             At home
When me faye and Custer get in the house (guys idk if they live together I'm just guessing) I get out the car and go inside when I go inside I go to my room and sit on my bed then I get a message from
                          ashtray:
Ashtray:wyd
                       Me:Nothing just got home wyd
Ashtray:just got home
                                                 Me:Cool🙌🏽😌
Ashtray:neva got your name

                  Me:Sorry my name is Jasmine

Ashtrays:you dress like a Bratz doll and your name is Jasmine🤣
                                   Me:OMG😭 ur funny

Ashtray:ik, but what are you doing tm?

                                    Me:Going to school

Ashtray: oh when your out of school you should come over 💁🏻‍♂️

                       Me: yeah send the address

Ashtray: bet *address*

   Me: okay imma go in the shower byeee

                               A/n-
Yall I love euphoria sm and I love fezco and ashtray especially rue but idk how I fell adt her in s2 ep5 cuz she was trippin she didn't have to throw fezco like that 😑🙄 so I'm a little mad at her. I NEED FEZCO AND LEXI NOW!! feixe for life.
My tiktok is
@euphoriaaaaaaa4life