death💔

Warning: you might cry, and this is very traumatic.

When I was by Maddy we were all watching the show "wait is this play adt us" Maddy says and me and Kat shrug our shoulders as I was watching  the play I felt uneasy "hey guys imma walk home" I say getting up and maddy and kat say okay I leave and walk back home when I get there I open the door "what tf are you talking adt bruh", I heard fezco say "the police found mouse's body" Custer says and Fayed drops the cup, nobody talked "I thought u said laurie murder mouse" I say knowing what was happening "no I didn't" Custer says "yes you did I remember you saying laurie did it" faye says acting dumb "no I fuck didn't" custer says "why are you covering for her" faye says "shut the fuck up I never said that" custer says pissed and ashtray was walking up to him "ash ash don't-" I say but then he stabs custer in the neck "sh" fezco says pointing at the phone I give it to him and he puts it in a 711 cup "wait so wtf are we gonna do" I say looking at everyone fezco ignores me and goes in the back "ash" I say with a tear running down my face "yeah," ashtray says "are a fucking idot" I say kinda crying "hey plz don't fucking cry" ash says giving me a hug "ash are you gonna go to jail" I say crying "no baby" he says confronting me "I feel like your lying to me" I say crying "baby I would never lie to you I'd do everything for you" ashtray says promising me I let go from the hug and fezco walks in he hits ashtray and faye slapped me ow. "Sorry we got make it like you guys didn't do shit" fezco says "wtf are u talking adt fez" I say hella confused "he guys come here" he says us 3 all come together are heads touching "listen to me bruh" fezco says I start to cry quietly "I'm not going to let anything happen to you guys" fezco says and ashtray start shaking his head "fezco" I say crying and kinda scared "hey don't be scared nothing gonna happen to you 2" fezco says in a forsure way "go wash your hands now ash" fezco says and me and ashtray walk away "I love you guys" fezco says "ashtray were not going to leave right" I say still crying "ofc I'm not" ashtray says grabbing a whole bunch of guns "what do you mean "I'm not" if you not leaving then I'm not" I say still scared and crying "yeah ill do anything in my power to stop you from dieing" ashtray says "ash wtf are you guys doing" fezco says me and ash don't say anything and he guys into the bathroom and ofc I do to "get out jasmine the police are gonna come anytime soon" ashtray says locking the door "im.not leaving ash" I say kinda crying "okay fine just get into the tube" ashtray says get into the tube and lying down I kinda lay on the side of tube I Barry my face into ashtrays chest "I love you mamas" ashtray says starting to load the gun "I love you to" I say subbing "don't cry plz" ashtray says it felt like I had lost my heart like I couldn't breathe like I knew something bad was adt to happen and something did. I heard the house door fall on the floor and fezco says banging on the door "GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW" fezco yelled and he would repeat it over and over again "ash I feel sick to my stomach" I say crying, "I promise you nothing is going to happen to you when I'm here" he says in a forsure way "ash I feel like imma die or you are or something bad is really gonna happen" I say shaking and crying "bady breath okay I'm right here nobody's gonna die" ashtray said holding up the gun lil did ik he lied. He shot the door and him and the police kept shooting back and forth "ASH STOP SHOOTING" fezco yells "GUYS GET OUT OF THERE" fezco yelled and I was crying ofc and I got shot in my shoulder "ash I'm going to die" I say sweating "no your not" ashtray says still shoting "ash I feel hot" I say dozing off "baby breath" ashtray says "I can't ashtray going to die" I say "no your not shut the fuck up" couple mins later ashtray went of the floor and acted like he was dead the police officer opened the door he seen me "um hi" I say sweating and hey shot me funny choice he shot me in the other shoulder and I was on the verge to die. And ash got up and shot him then the officer in the back took the gun and slowly lined up with his body "wait plz don't shot him" I say crying but adt to die "what are u doing" ashtray says quietly "you'll do anything for me I do anything for you" I say much heart coming out my chest "kill me I'm adt to die anyways" I say putting my hands up he switched ppl going to me he pointed the gun and my head and shot me.
______________________________________

Ashtrays pov:

My girlfriend just died in front of my face "no" I say crying then he comes for me "died son of a bitch" the police officer said then shot me.  (ik he didn't say that I just wanted to add)  it) .
______________________________________

Rue words.

When you think ADT it death is something no child should go thru but in this case ashtray and jasmine died for love. Or more bc they were in love and fezco had to watch the two ppl he love the most die in front of his face and ashtray did to. Love is a very powerful thing but its not the best medicine bc if it was I don't think they would be died.