"a break up then make up type shit"

Me Jules and Elliot wake up at 1am I walk up and I had a headache "hey guys" I say in a sleep voice "hey" Elliot says getting up going into the bathroom "supp" Jules says happy I looked at my phone and there was a hole bunch of messages and calls from fezco, faye and ashtray I was scrolling to see what they say and I see a message that ashtray sent it said "hey I'm sorry adt last night baby I was drunk and ik that's no excuse for what I did to you but plz Come home when you see this message so we cane talk adt what happened" I roll my eyes and Elliot came out the bathroom I stranded up and said "imma go make breakfast come on Jules" I say grabbing her arm out the bed she gets off and we go into the kitchen so dose Elliot he sits on the couch and goes on his phone me and Jules start to cook and Elliot plays Bruno Mars and we start to sing well cooking "oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like there not shining" Elliot said singing "her hair her hair falls perfectly with out her trying, she's so beautiful and I tell her every day" Jules said singing and making the eggs "yeah I know I know when I compliment her she won't believe and it's so it's sad to think that's she don't see what I see But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say" i said singing and making the pancakes then we all way at the same time "WHEN SEE YOUR FACE THERE NOT THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE CUZ UR AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, WHEN YOU SMILE THE WHOLE WORLD STOP AND STARES FOR A WHILE CUZ GIRL YOUR AMAZING JUST THEY WHY YOU ARE" Jules twirled me around and then she let go after the song was over we start to laugh then we got a knock at the door "I'll get it" Jules said walking over and opening the door she shuts as soon as she sees who it is "who was it?" I said confused taking a bit out of a strawberry "rue" I she says taking out palates and putting them on the table "I'll talk to her Jules" I say giving her a hug going by the front door sliding on my slides and walk out shutting the door behind me "what do you want rue?" I said rolling my eyes "I'm sorry adt last night" she said trying to give me a hug but I push her away "yeah I'm not the one that you should be saying sorry to rue Bear" she looks at me with that weird face "yeahh well she doesn't want to talk to me " rue said throwing her hands in the air "yeah cus ur a ass hole now go home" I say walking inside and slamming the door behind me "what happened" Elliot said taking a bit out of food "nothing shes just bring a ass hole" I say sitting down at the table.
_________________________________________

Ashtrays pov

I texted Jasmine last night she still hasn't answered me, I was on the couch next to fezco and faye then someone start to bang on the door "I'll get it" I said getting up from the couch and I looked through the peep hole and it was rue I open the door "what happened to you" I said letting her in the house "yk ashtray your girlfriend is a real bitch and Hella petty ion even know why your dating her she can't forgive nobody" rue said sitting in a chair "what tf are you talking adt man" I said looking at rue "so basically I'm hanging out with ur female, Jules and Elliot and I was drinking in the back sit they all were dick riding me and shi so I told them to pull over, SO the next day I come to Elliots house to apologize to them and Jules answers the door then shuts it on my face then Jasmine came out and shut the door behind her we started talking and her exact words were , your an asshole go home" rue took a breath then added "WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT TO SOMEONE!!!..... she's a petty ass bitch" rue said the last part out of breath "wait so your telling us that Jasmine is still with Elliot not even dressed and ready to go somewhere" I said looking at fezco and faye then back at rue "yesss she's in pajamas, with her hair in like a ponytail she's not going anywhere anytime soon" fezco looked at me then I looked at him "damn it" I said hitting a wall "okay so why do you seem so mad don't you know she was at Elliots?" Rue said Hella confused "no yeah ik but she made out with him bc at the Carnival I was making out with some girl" I said calmly "damn ashtray did you text her" rue said looking at me worried "yes I text the bitch and she never answered" I said looking at rue "yeah no shit with were u expecting" rue said looking at me like I was a idiot "idk a break up then make up type shi" I said looking at my phone "yeah well sometimes that doesn't happen" as soon as she said that I got a text back from Jasmine "she texted back" I said to rue "okay then look at what it says"