living with ashtray

I get up from my sleep it was 6:00 I go in the living running my fingers down my hair and I see faye on the couch I roll my eyes and go in the kitchen I make a blow of cereal and I get a water out of the fridge I sit down and eat my food, when I'm done I go in my room and pick out a outfit then I get dress and put on my shoes and grab my backpack and I walk out the door then I walk to school when I get to school I go in
                         Time skip
I went to the restroom and I text ashtray
                          Ashtray:
                                  Me:Hey ashtray                                     
  Ashtray: yoo wsp ma
                  Me:I'm at school and it boring

Ashtray: damn good thing ion go to school
                                      Me: stfu🤷🏽‍♀️😑
Ashtray: just ditch

               Me: I want to but schools over in 20 mins
Ashtray: okay good point well I gtg I'll see you in 20
                                       Me: yeah see ya
I walk out the bathroom and walk back to math class but I was stoped by a teacher and they said "do you have a hall pass" I show them my hall pass and I go back into class when I sit down I get 5 notifications I look  at my phone and they all say faye one of the messages said "sis ur not going to school tm I'm going to take you out I'm in shit I push a guy off the porch" when I read that message my eyes got Hella big and I replied with "okay so where are we going" I get a notification from her and it said "with that ginger guy and his bother" I smiled so hard and I got butterflys then I put down my phone. 20 mins went by and I left school and walked to ashtrays house when I got there I knocked on the door and ashtray open the door I seen the ginger and faye on the couch "wsp Jas" I here the ginger say "so you know my name..? What's yours" I say smiling he says "my names fezco but you can call me fez" I run my fingers thru my hair and I see fayes purse I go open it "what are you doing sissy" I hear faye say "umm do you have a brownie" I say kinda innocently with a awkward smile and she nodded her had yes I found brownie and ashtray says "is that weed" I look at him well ripping a piece of the brownie putting it in my mouth "yeah" Then he comes and takes a bite out of the brownie and I start laughing so does he and I say "really ashtray" he shakes his head yes and says "ig sense were leaving tg we have to share now" I roll my eyes  "were the bathroom" I run my fingers down my hair and ashtray Says "on the right" I use th bathroom then wash my hands I walk out the door and go walk down the hallway then I here a phone ringing so I yell "yo someone's phone is ringing"

                                 A/n-
Ik this isn't how it went in the show when faye pushed they guy but si what🤷🏽‍♀️ and guysssss s3 is going to come out yayyyyyy. THIS PART WAS SHORT IK BUT NEXT PART WONT