Remembrance

Have you ever came to a point in life where it felt like nothing could get any worse than this?

The point where it felt like you should just end your life?

That nothing in the world matters to you anymore?

That nothing in the world could fix the damage that you've caused?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been an hour since I walked through the door once known as the "Door of our Dreams".

I was feeling numb. It felt like I was the one who did it wrong. I should have stopped him. I wanted to tell him that no matter what happened, I can still fix it. But can you blame me? You cannot hold onto someone forever.

'Forever'

I am starting to feel like this word does not exist any more. The cruelty of this word is slowly starting to suffocate me.

Why does it feel like my heart is being burning ? It hurts so bad that all my tears are being dried up, that they are not enough anymore to help me release some of the pain I have been feeling.

Is it what Love is all about? My devotion and love for him is heavier than this pain and If he is happier without me than so be it.

Even if it burns me to ashes, I would still continue to love him. Maybe now in seclusion.

Isn't this what love is all about? That I can continue to remember him in my heart where he had made himself a special place for him?

I've never wanted anything more than to have him.

And now,

He is all within me.

As if it has always been his home all along.

And as it will always be.

''Always"

But this word doesn't feel foreign to me. As if it's been breathing with me .

Isn't it what love is? The feeling of keeping him always and forever in your heart?