Chapter 1

Avneet called sid "breakfast is ready have it.. we are getting late"
Siddharth came out from room reading his files and sat on dining table and started eating.

Sid- I will come late tonight.. I have spare keys so don't worry and sleep on time..
Avneet- Same here.. I have some important meetings..
Sid- Okay then eat dinner outside..
*Avneet nods and picks her bag and leaves*

Avneet's POV

Hey all.. let me introduce myself.. I am Avneet Kaur Nigam, Siddharth Nigam's wife and a professional model. We got married 6 months back as our parents chose us for each other. He is CEO of a big company and our parents found us perfect for each other and that's how we got married.

Well I don't mind sharing that we haven't moved much in our relationship as we just had a few liplocks but his eyes and body.. well I should not think like this but he is damn hot and why can't I think about him.. he is my husband.

I have started growing feelings for him but you know one sided feelings hurts so I never confessed. Anyways I am getting late talk to you all later..

Sid's POV

I have back to back 3 meetings as our products demand is rising and we need to find new investors. You think finding investors is easy..? no dude you have to find someone who lets you do your work the way you want and not someone who keeps on blabbering without knowledge so yes... I am busy in this work.

Talking about love life.. I don't have time for it. I am CEO and I can't let my concentration on work be weak anyhow so I keep my distance from love life.

Back to story

Avneet reached her shooting place where she had a photoshoot tonight. She have to get 5 looks in a day and that too all demanding full energy and glow.

Avneet is already excited as she loves trying on new stuff and here she comes with the 1st outfit and Photographer knows she can better pose in her own style so he lets her style up it in her way...

After 45 minutes or so it was done and she had got more than 15 good shots.

She went to change and come out with new one

Sid's POV

Sid drove his car to the office and went inside taking no time.. Everyone stood up and wished him morning and he replied back.. he don't like wasting time so he went straight to his cabin and asked for works he assigned to the members.

after 2 minutes a girl entered handing him all the files related to the work and he got lost in his work..

To be continued
Are you desperate to know how their love life starts..?
well I will post next chapter after 100 votes
Please make inlined comments.. ot makes writing more exciting ❤