Chapter 4

I dried my hairs and went to sleep on my side of bed... We are married so we share bed.

Next day.. Morning

I and Avneet both had our work scheduled so we had breakfast and left for our respective works.

Siddharth POV

I thought of holding her waist and pulling her on me to make her sit on my lap but it is not that easy.. I am nervous and shy... I wish I get the guts of last night again..

Back to story

In office I entered and went inside my cabin as I have to work on new product but I still can't forget yesterday's night.. the intimacy and those touches..

I regret not building our relationship like that of a normal couple but I still can't compromise with my work.

I got back to my work.

Avneet's POV

Avneet had important meeting today which she can't skip so she hid her hickey perfectly with makeup.

I can sense that Mr. Nigam is finally taking a little step on this relationship but what is hard to believe is that he will get some time for me because he is always busy. I am not sure if it was the heat of the moment or he literally meant starting our relationship.. *yes I am still busy in yesterday's night and those intimate touches*

At Night

I returned back home totally exhausted because the ad was to be shot today only... I reached place and turned on lights..

Sid was waiting for me.. he asked if I had dinner or not.. to which I told him I have already eaten and I had an ad shoot due to which I was late and my phone's battery died..

he was worried but he didn't showed much.. he went on to his work and started working again..

1 Week passed

Avneet's POV

He is worried for me and is trying so hard to build our relationship.. lol I am being hard on him because he is behaving so cute while trying to impress me.. he actually spends more time with me and takes me out on ice-cream date too..

well we are going on one again but this time I promised to treat him.

Are you ready Avneet?? he asked

Coming.. just a min.. I took my phone and went out.

Sid took out his car.. I sat inside and he started driving.. we went to nearby ice-cream parlour... I was getting out to buy but he said he will get his fav flavour by himself and I letted him go.. He bought 1 ice-cream and returned..

Sid smiled and handed me the ice-cream..

Aren't you eating one..? I asked
Sid- I will.. but first you eat..

with that he started his car and we are again going back home.. I asked him what is wrong but he didn't responded much..

I offered him mine but he denied and before it melts I finished my ice-cream.

Until I finished we were back to the house and he parked car.. I tried opening door of car and coming out.. but they are locked..

I asked sid to open the gate but he just smiled and asked where is his treat..?

Avneet- I told you to get one for yourself then why you didn't got one.. *I said sounding offenced*

Sid pulled me on top of him and made me sit on his lap.

Sid- I bought one now.. don't move until I finish..

My cheeks flushed listening his words and I looked down..

he held my chin and kissed me.. His hands slowly moving inside my top.. his hands moved on to my boobs over my bra and my eyes opened.. he asked for permission and I nodded.. his hands slowly shifted my bra up and started pinching my nipples and pressing my boobs..

I couldn't resist and moans escaped my mouth.. taking advantage his tongue slipped inside my mouth and kiss went wild... he is holding advantage on me and I am desperate for his touches.

Sid we are in parking.. someone.. will see us.. I stated hoping he would stop but he smirked.

Baby No one can see inside these glasses.. he said and pinched my nipples again.

Avneet- Ahhh..
Sid- Do you mind taking me out again on an Ice-cream date he asked..

I blushed and kept my hands on his abs.

Avneet- Stop teasing..
Sid removed my top and bra and started sucking my boobs vigorously.

Sid slow.. ahhh.. I spoke but he didn't stop.

Sid We can continue in our room plzz.. I pleaded and he nodded giving me my top again to wear.

To be continued...
10 comments and related to story or I won't post next chapter.