Chapter 7

Sid- Fast.. I am counting to 3 and then I will help you..

Avneet quickly unhooked her bra and her boobs came out of the grip.

Sid got lost in those beauties and moved ahead... he started sucking them.. while Avneet moaned..

Avneet- Sid it wasn't a part of game..
Sid- do you want me to stop.. be honest and stop being afraid...
Avneet didn't replied

*he started sucking again which made Avneet moan loud.. she held his shoulders tightly and due to the intimacy she dug her nails on his shoulder*

Avneet- Ahh sid..
Sid-Tell me you want me or not..?

Avneet didn't replied and Sid stood up back again..

He stopped kissing her.. just being afraid if he is forcing her... and said sorry and was about to leave when Avnet said..
Avneet- Yes.. I want you...

Sid stopped and turned towards her.. Are you sure..?

Avneet- Yes..
Sid- I won't be stopping afterwards..
Avneet- then show me what you got..
*Avneet smirked*

Sid- Be ready to not walk for a week then..

Sid ran to her and kissed her... she responded too getting it into a deep kiss.. after few minutes he moved a little lower on her neck and ears leaving hickeys and marks..

Avneet has now become a moaning mess as he has started sucking her breasts.. pressing them tight and sucking hard...

Avneet- Sid.. sidd.. ahh..
Sid kissed her on her lips.. this time being a gentle kiss..

I love you.. both murmured in the kiss and Avneet moved her hand on his beast..

Avneet- Bulge is huge inside.. let me help to cool it down.. *she said with a teasy and sexy smile*

Sid took off his boxers and shorts in one go and sat on bed while Avneet bent on her knees and started sucking that giant beast..

It didn't fit in her mouth completely but soon sid took her hairs in his one hand and started thrusting his length inside...

It was hard to control his moans for him as it was giving him immensible pleasure..

He cummed inside her mouth and Avneet ate it all...

Sid now changed position as Avneet is dripping wet too..
Sid- So wet for me.. *while rubbing his finger on her clit over her panty*

Stop teasing Avneet said..

He removed her panties and opened her legs wide... he was loving the view but Avneet was feeling really shy.. he started licking her by tongue and started biting a little..

Soon the atmosphere tensed as both were on their highs...

Sid- Are you ready for it Avneet...?
Avneet- it will pain..
Sid- I know.. take your time if you aren't ready..
Avneet- I don't know when will we again come this close.. let's not end it in mid..
Sid- So that means you are ready..?
Avneet blushed hard and nodded a little

Sid kissed her on her lips and with that started fingering her..

Avneet's breast heavied up as it was giving her unexplained pleasure.. she moaned his name.. while he enjoyed seeing her getting so desperate and high..

he soon inserted his 2nd finger and Avneet held his shoulders tight.. Sid deepened kiss and soon 3rd finger entered..

it was hard and that's why tears were rolling down her eyes continuously but she didn't let sid stop..

Sid- Avu.. we will do it on any other day...
Avneet- No.. I can take it... She said with a smile.. I want to feel you..

Sid smiled and after few minutes he took out his fingers and thrusted himself inside slowly and slowly..

Avneet- Ah.. ahhh.. *Avneet was screaming loud...*

After few minutes Sid inserted himself completely inside and both soon started enjoying it..

within 2 rounds.. both ended up being exhausted..

Sid- It is the most special day of my life *he kissed her forehead*
Avneet- mine too..

Sid- I want to confess something..
Avneet- Say
Sid- It was me who fell in love with you at the first place.. I asked my mom to convinve your parents... I just couldn't gather up courage to propose you.. I know I was so engrossed in work that I couldn't give time to our relationship but that night changed everything..

Avneet- I want to confess something too..
Sid- What?
Avneet- That Night was planned one..
Sid- What..?? I didn't get it..

Avneet- I called in your office because your phone wasn't available.. so they told me you are on your way to come back..

So I placed the pillows so that you think I am sleeping and come inside to take a shower as always.
*Avneet laughed*

Sid- Means you were ready for getting physical since so long..
Avneet- *nodded with blush*
Sid- Oh Lucifer.. you were teasing ne all these days... such a drama queen..

he hugged her tight and kissed her lips until both drifted to sleep...

The End
First series ends here.. next will start once it hits 10k 😂😂

Long chapter as it was last one also.. do share it and let me know how much you like it... on response I will plan next or will not write next 😜