Vibes

We walk back down to the boardwalk and take a look at a lot of the different shops. I bought a thing or two. Maybe 12 things. We dance to music as it plays. Well at least i was. I had to drag him with me to dance. He laughed as i tried pulling him towards me to dance with me but he pulled back.

"Please!" I begged.

"No, i don't know how to dance." He resisted.

"So? Neither do I. That's the fun of it. Just make up your own moves." I say as i make him twirl me.

He laughs and dances with me. He'd spin me around or into him and then spin me out. He just did random moves that made no sense. But it was fun because it was ours.

Later in the day we leave Venice and started to head back to L.A.. On our way back, Rob stopped at a restaurant.

"Do you like sushi?" He asked.

"Yea of course." I say.

He pulls into a sushi restaurant. It looked pretty decent. We head inside and was seated immediately because it wasn't very crowded. We sit and look at the menu. After a while, the waiter comes and we order.

"Can we have the sushi combo for two?" Rob orders handing his menu to the waiter.

"Oo! With a side of edamame!" I cut in.

"Okay we'll have your order out as soon as possible." The waiter smiles and walks away.

I smile awkwardly at Rob. He softly laughs.

"What?" I ask still smiling.

"Nothing, you're just too cute. That's all." He said.

I hid my face with my hair as he said that. I looked up and he is still looking at me. I show my face.

"Are you blushing?" He taunts.

"What? No." I say sarcastically.

"You definitely are." He says.

"Maybe i am." I say defeated.

Our food came out and we ate in awkward silence. As we finish we both reach for the check.

"Lucy, i got it." He says pulling it towards him.

"I'm living with you. I'm trying to help." I say pulling it toward me.

"Luce, i'm fine." He says pulling it towards him again.

"Hmm, split it?" I ask.

"Hmm no." He says grabbing it from under my fingers. I look at him with a shocked expression. He laughs as he pulls out some cash and sticks it in the bill. He sets it on the table and stands up. I stand up with him and give him that 'are you kidding me?' look. We head out and he opens the car door for me and i get in. He then goes to the drivers side and we proceed home. It's great that i can actually call somewhere home.

We get to the apartment and climb up the fire escape. We head in and I throw my bag on my bed. I walk out and lie on the couch.

"I am exhausted." I groan.

"Same." He groans as he plops down next to me.

I rotate myself so my legs are hanging over the leg rest and my back is against his shoulder.

"Hand me that notebook." I say pointing to a black notebook sitting on his coffee table.

He hands it to me along with the pencil that lay next to it. I open up to an empty page and I start to sketch.

"What are you sketching?" He asks.

"Shh." I hush him.

He softly laughs. I draw my pencil across the page as a figure starts to appear, Two people sitting like we do. After i finish up the shading i put the pencil down and show Rob.