Prologue

Deep within the Dreamscape Woods...

"Come on, we have to go!" a boy wearing blue yelled. "I know John, but..." the boy wearing yellow was interrupted by the silence of his friend. "John?!?"

"John, where are you?!?" the boy wearing yellow shouted. "Over here..." a voice whispered to him. The boy in yellow started to slowly creep through the pitch black woods. "Please John, I'm sorry if I was the one who got us into this..." the boy in yellow yelled as he crept through the woods.

"Follow my voice..." the whispers said. "Wait... Turn around..."

The little boy turned around and saw something that made his skin run pale. "Please no..." he started to say. The boy got up and started to run. "Get away from me!" he shouted as he ran.

Something suddenly wrapped around his leg as he got to the edge of the forest. "No... Please... I'm so close..." the boy said, holding onto a tree. "Let go!"

As he tried to break free from what was pulling him, his hands slipped. "Ahh!" he screamed as he was dragged into the pitch black abyss of the Dreamscape Woods. His screams slowly went silent as he was dragged deeper in the woods.

Since then, the two boys were never seen again...

Anyone who enters these woods at night...

Never see the light of day again...