I

On a nice summer day in Sapphire Square...
"So, what's the plan for your next short film?" a boy wearing a blue shirt and black shorts asked. "I'm planning on making a short film about the rumors on the disappearance of John and Matthew at the Dreamscape Woods," a boy wearing tan clothes replied. "Need any help?" the boy wearing blue asked. "Sure, you can help me dig up some info on the rumors," the boy in tan replied. "Okay, I can do that, but Devyn..." the boy in blue said. "Let's meet up here in about an hour or so... I might already have some info that you can use"

"Okay, back here in one hour..." Devyn responded.

Moments later...

"I'm home!" the boy wearing blue said. "Welcome back Andre," a lady said. "How was your day?"
"It was great, I learned a lot in Forensic Science today," Andre said. "That's good..." the lady said. "Oh, I have to go find something... me and Devyn are meeting up here in a bit to go over info for his film," Andre said. "Okay, just be careful," the lady responded. "I will mom," Andre said, walking off towards his room.
"Where is it..." Andre asked himself, digging through boxes of papers. "Looking for something?" a girl said, barging into Andre's room. "I'm just looking for some papers..." Andre said. "Now please, Adrian, can I just get some privacy so I can find them..." "Don't go looking into this case... it's been years since Matthew vanished..." Adrian said. "I know, but..." Andre said, but was interrupted. "But don't look into it... Bad things might happen..." Adrian said sternly. "Okay... Oh there they are..." Andre, grabbed a stack of papers and dashed off.
"I'm just going to follow him, just in case..." Adrian said to herself.

Moments later in the middle of Sapphire Square...

"Andre, over here!" Devyn shouted from the Sapphire Cafe. "I'm having Jordan, Connor, Jayce, and Bennett meet us at the woods," Devyn said. "I also told them to get a hold of the rest of the group."
"Okay good... I brought the info on the disappearances," Andre said. "I've done a lot of side research about it..."
"All I know is that Matthew and John were meeting up at a campsite to camp, but something went wrong..." Andre explained. "Rumor has it that they were kidnapped in the forest... others say that they went to the forest to run away from this place..."
"Okay... so Matthew either got kidnapped or he ran away..." Devyn said. "Exactly..." Andre said. "Now let's get to the woods to meet up with the group."

At the Dreamscape Woods at night...

"Okay... Are we all here?" Devyn asked. "Jordan?"
"Here," Jordan said. "Connor?" Devyn asked. "Jayce and I are both here," Connor said. "Bennett?" Devyn asked. "I'm here," Bennett said. "Andre and I drove here, so that leaves... Jessie and Laney..." Devyn said. "We are here," Jessie said. "Now let's get started on filming, turn on night vision on the camera," Devyn said.
The group started to walk through the dark forest, holding flashlights. "Anything?" Andre asked. "Not yet..." Devyn said. "The campsite should be here somewhere..." Andre said. "Guys, over here!" Bennett called. Everyone met up at a dark campsite that had two tents already set up. "Strange... it appears this place has been left untouched..." Connor said.
The sound of a large twig snapping came from behind. Everyone turned around startled. "Oops... Sorry..." Jayce apologized. "It's okay, just be quieter..." Devyn said. A louder sound rang out from behind them. "Shh..." Devyn hissed. "That's not me..." Andre said with a worried look on his face. Suddenly the floor opened up and they fell into a dark pit.