CHAPTER 38-Angel Trainee and The Ice General

About two days after Asia became an Angel, in the Emerald forest. Asia has her wings out and is training with Daozei, and Altato.

Altato: alright Asia, flying is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

It was flying lessons.

Asia: I'm just nervous. What if I fall and get hurt?

Daozei: don't worry, you have the both of us to pick you back up and catch you if you fall.

Altato: now follow my lead Asia.

Daozei launched into the air at top speeds while Altato gently got off the ground.

Guraten: nice launch.

Daozei: thank you.

Ddraig: you sure got faster.

Daozei: I actually have unlimited Stamina now. It's just up to how much Chakra I got in reserve.

Ddraig: holy shit really?

Guraten: yes. I helped increase his Chakra pool to a Chakra Ocean.

Ddraig; JESUS CHRIST!!

Daozei: our lord and savior?

Guraten chuckled.

Ddraig: oh, ha-ha. I said the guys name.

Daozei: you know I'm just fucking with you right?

Ddraig: of course.

Daozei: do you guys know what Madara is doing?

Guraten: no doubt talking with the Headmasters. He's been doing that a lot lately.

Daozei: he's probably telling them about Yen Jyn. It is a really detailed power. I'm glad it was simplified for me.

Guraten: well, it seems Asia is having a good a time.

Daozei looked behind him and saw Asia flying around happily. Altato just watching on with a smile. Daozei smiles.

Daozei: she's catching on quick.

Ddraig: yes she is.

Daozei flew over. Asia flew at him and hugged him making him chuckle.

Asia: I learned how to fly!!

Daozei: I'm proud of you Asia. I really am. You're learning quickly.

Asia: thanks Daozei!

She let go of him. She lost focus but quickly regained control. Daozei giggled seeing it as did Altato.

(HEAVEN)

Michael was watching Asia being trained by Daozei and Altato. He giggled seeing Asia almost lose control but then quickly regain it.

Gabriel: Michael!

Michael: yes?

Gabriel: our agent in Atlas has reported in.

Michael: really? I haven't heard from Raguel in ages. How is he?

Gabriel: he's good. But that's not the point. General Esdeath is leaving Atlas, she's heading to Untina.

Michael: well, the World Peace Festival is coming up.

Gabriel: he thinks it's the opposite since a certain Yen Jyn wielder showed up.

Michael's eyes widen.

Michael: oh. I see, alert Daozei.

Gabriel nods and walked out of the room.