CHAPTER 40-The Chicken

About a week has passed since Rias and Esdeath chased Daozei. Let's just say he got a proper "Punishment". The World Peace Festival has arrived and Daozei was waiting for Erza, Yui, Yuzei and Altato to arrive at Union. They were coming for the World Peace Festival or Vytal Festival. As he waited, Rias walked over to him.

Rias: I've never been to this festival before.

Daozei: neither have I. it would also be Yuzei's first Festival. Where are the others?

Rias: well, Akeno is talking to Esdeath. Oddly enough, they're getting along. Koneko is hanging out with Team RWBY currently. They went down into the city, something about Weiss wanting to welcome people. Kiba is staying after with Mr. Aizawa. How's Asia?

Daozei: she's actually mastered flying. Her Twilight Healing has gotten stronger too.

Rias: where is she?

Daozei: with mom. I teleported her there two days ago.

Rias: oh okay. I'm just glad that she's fitting in.

Daozei: same here. She's been really happy since she became an Angel.

Rias: I'd imagine she would.

Altato and Asia land on their feet while, Kakashi, Yui and Yuzei teleported there.

Daozei: Kakashi?

Kakashi: yo!

Daozei: where's Erza?

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see her and Team Natsu.

Daozei: oh hey guys!

Grey: figured we come.... but uh, so did someone else.

Daozei: hm?

???: DAOZEI!!!

Daozei: oh no.

A blur passed team Natsu and it almost made Natsu fall but he regained his balance. Said blur wrapped their arms around him and held him tightly.

Daozei: *sigh* hey Mira. Can you let me go?

Mirajane: no!

Daozei: jesus....

Rias held her head.

Daozei: oh shit sorry! I forgot!

Rias: It's fine.

Mirajane let go of him and looked at Rias.

Mirajane: who's this?

Daozei: my childhood friend and Girlfriend, like Erza, Yui.... and Esdeath.

Mirajane gave him "the look". He paled and backed up slowly. Her eye twitched. He then extended his angel wings and dashed off. She chased him.

Mirajane: GET YOUR HOLY ASS BACK HERE!!!!

Yui had covered Yuzei's ears in time. The group watched Mirajane catch Daozei by the heel.

Daozei: mercy?

Mirajane: no.

She pulled him down and grabbed his vest and got in his face.

Mirajane: you're telling me! YOU'VE MANAGED TO CREATE A HAREM AND DIDNT FOR A SECOND THINK OF ASKING ME!?

Daozei was sweating. He was bloody terrified of this woman.

Daozei: I-I was caught up with other things! I'M SORRY!!

Mirajane: SORRY WONT CUT IT!!!

Daozei: I'll let you be in it if you don't kill me!!!

He panicked when he said that. His eyes widen when he realized what he just said. Mirajane's furious expression lightened up.