7

"Oh, Mr. Sailor!" I cried as I surfaced from under the 'water'. "Don't tell my mom, but I'm not supposed to be here."

"Oh dear, what is a young lad like you doing in the water?" Sun exclaimed, "You'll catch a cold!"

"No, good sir," I began. "For I live in these waters."

"You live in them?!" Sun gasped, "Could it be?"

"A merman?!" Sun finished.

"I am," I nodded solemnly.

"Wow! What brings you to my sights, majestic being?" Sun asked.

I puffed my chest, "I am here because I have laid my eyes on such a beautiful woman while people watching."

"Oh my goodness!" Sun gasped. "Could it have been the princess?"

"The princess! No way!" Bonnie gasped, I made him put his paws to his mouth.

"She was as beautiful as a princess," I sighed.

"How should I help you?" The animatronic implored.

"I must win her heart! With legs! So you must sacrifice your legs so I can have them," I cackled.

Sun gasped, "Are you evil?!"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no! Do I love the princess?!"

"Yes!"

"Oh no! I won't let you take my legs!"

"Ohhh, but you have such nice legs, I must have them!"

"Aww, really? Thanks! But no! I won't give them to you!"

"Then I must take them by force!" I jumped at him but as soon as I did, remembering what Chica did and what Moon attempted to do, I hesitated.

I felt my face get stuffy and warm as tears began to well up in my eyes. Sun paused, watching me with a concerned air.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sun asked softly, lifting me out of the ball pit and into his lap with one arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm not actually going to take your legs," I cried. "I didn't want to scare you by jumping at you."

"Hey, hey," Sun shushed me and rubbed my back. "I wasn't scared, I know it's a game don't worry."

"You weren't... scared?" I sniffed, looking up at him.

"No, of course not," Sun reassured me.

Coward.

"O-oh," I looked down at my hands with wide eyes.

I'm a coward.

"That's good," I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, how about we play something else?" Sun offered.

"I'm tired, I dont wanna play anymore," I muttered, standing from his lap and picking up Bonnie.

"Are you sure you dont want to stay up for a little longer, It's only 4:38?" Sun tilted his head.

"I'm sure," I whispered.

Sun laid out a mat and placed a sleeping bag over it. I helped him a little because he was having a little trouble with only one hand. He tucked me in and sat by me, turned away from me. I smiled as I watched him silently, not tired enough to fall asleep right away.

"Hey, Sun," I called out quietly.

"Yes?" He asked, not turning around, he sounded uneasy.

"You wanna know the biggest word I know?" I grinned.

"Sure," He spoke as his body shook with silent laughter.

"Hippopotamus," I puffed proudly. "What's the biggest word you know?"

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," Sun grinned, pronouncing the word perfectly.

"Woah!" I gasped, sitting up. "What does that word mean?"

"It's used as an adjective, an informal term to mean extraordinarily good or super," Sun explained as if he was reading straight out of a dictionary.

"So you must be supercalofrostylistic!" I grinned.

"Aww, thank you!" Sun cooed, turning his upperbody towards me.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"I find the color blue very pretty," Sun replied. "What about yours?"

"I like blue too! But my favorite is a specific purple I don't know the specific name of," I described.

"I'm sure that purple is a fantastic color," Sun praised.

We talked for a long while after that until Sun yawned, making me yawn after him. My eyes felt heavier than before. Sun laid down facing me, his rays on that side of his head being retracted into his head as he did so. He closed his eyes and made sleeping sounds. I decided that meant I should sleep too, so I laid down and hugged Bonnie. I fell asleep in a few minutes.

🧸
[Reloading file...]

As soon as Cade's breathing and heart rate slowed to the point Sun was sure he was asleep, Sun sat back up. Sun stood and walked to the corner of the area. He waited there for about five minutes until the lights in the building shut off. Sun covered his speaker with his hand so his pained yelp wouldn't be heard as he fell back. When he stood, Moon was there, not Sun.

Moon spotted the sleeping child and began walking over. He was so hunched over, his good arm touched the ground. Moon stood over the child, his red eyes just staring. This went on for multiple minutes until he turned his head to look at the door. He shook his head some. Then more violently with a loud shriek, causing Cade to jolt awake.

🧸

I opened my eyes wide, seeing Moon in front of me, holding his head and shaking it in severe pain. I gasped, sitting up and looking towards the door. A giant humanoid bunny, who wasn't a robot, was skipping around the entrance. It giggled as Moon screeched robotically.

I ran over to the rabbit and pushed it. It was surprised as it stumbled back. It jumped at me but I ducked under it and kicked its bottom so it hit the ground harder. I grabbed its leg and tried dragging it out of the daycare but it was heavy and it began thrashing around. I put one foot over its stomach and sat down. I laid on it, holding it down. It struggled and struggled but I didn't let go. Until it kicked me between my legs. I yelped and jumped off it. Then, it kicked me in the stomach multiple times, causing me to scream out. I choked on tears as the rabbit threw me into the ball pit.