Chapter 3

As Natsu Dragneel woke up, he had this urge to fuck someone. It's been days, no, weeks since he did. Yes, Natsu was sexually frustrated. "The first bitch I see, I fuck." But he needed something fresh. He was tired of someone who did everything he demanded. He needed a beauty with the smarts and excitement. He knew that kind of woman was still out there but where?
He went from companies from NMC to NYC (in this case Magnolia to New York) to find her but he had no luck. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on his door.

"Master its time to-" declared a maid walking in.

The maid was cut off short because she was pinned to the wall. Oh, she knew what was gonna happen and happened fast. Natsu lifted up her leg, ripped off her panties and began to go ham in her. The maid was already really wet. She didn't protest because she was his sex toy. She just moaned and groaned when she had too.
When he was done he threw her out pantieless and slammed the door in her face.

When Natsu pulled up to the school every girl began to fangirl over him. Behind him was Gray and Gajeel who was also admired/desired by the students as if they were some famous band.

"Hey, boss"Gray waved.
"What!"Natsu snapped back, not even looking at his direction.
"Looks like someone is frustrated" Gajeel laughed.
"That's why I wanted to tell Natsu that we got fresh meat. 3 girls. I think we should teach them some rules 'cause apparently, they came from outside the city.  Also, the rest of the gang went to raid Black Sorrows' base just like you asked. They'll be back."
"Well let's go meet them and showed them the rules" Natsu smiled evilly.
----------------------
"Why can't we all stay at the same school, princess?!" whined Jellal while driving his jeep wrangler JL.
"Because it would be unprofessional, unclever and not to mention weird. Now once you drop us at Fairy Tail,  go to Sabretooth. You, Jellal will stay in the dorms there. We will meet every Sunday night at 11:40 pm at the secret cabin" Lucy said trying not to kill him. She has repeated this way too much. It's like he keeps forgetting that this was a mission, not a vacation to fuck girls. (Fairy Tail is known to have hotties.)
"AND DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS OUTSIDE THE BASE!!" She yelled.

"Yes Lucy," He said as he stopped in front of the school building. "Please don't get in trouble too much," Jellal said as he parked at the school entrance. 
As he drove away, the girls when into a restroom and put on their uniform on.
"Does Juvia have to have a different personality and what is the real reason why Jellal-san is not coming with us," Juvia asked.

" Yes, Juvia we do but don't worry we won't need to change our behavior. Just stick to the plan. Jellal has a lot of bad criminal charges and I had to work my ass off to keep them secret everywhere but for some reason, Fairy Tail was particularly stubborn. This school is protected and it's hard to make secrets stay secret when it comes to outsiders, which is one of the reasons we are here" Lucy replied. "Now when we get in there we need no attention on us. We need to stay quiet as Levy hacks the computers. We already know who really controls the school. Since the Dragon Force is here we need to be their bitches for a while. Okay?"

"But Lu-chan my butt won't fit in the skirt..." Levy cried already trying to get into her fake personality.

"Right Juvia forgot Levy-chan had a fat ass. Just deal with it." Juvia said not really caring.

As they walked into the main hallway, all eyes were on them. While Lucy and Juvia's shirts were too little and tight for their chest causing for the boobs to show Levy's skirt was too tight and small causing for her ass to show. This caused a lot of whispering and gained the attention of a trio. 

As they were walking in the hallway trying to find their homeroom, three handsome boys blocked their path. They all pushed the girls into a dark and empty room. The students, even teachers, walked by as though nothing was happening. The amount of control Dragon Force had over the school was ridiculous.
"W-what do you want?" Said Levy.
"Juvia is scared Lucy-san" gripping at Lucy's hands.
Boy, were they bad at realizing that clearly, it was fake acting. Oh well, let the games begin.
------------------
Even though the girls acting skills were amazing, it was easy to see that they all had Celestial Star mark on them. CS is a dangerous mafia company. The company is close to the Heartfilia railroad company which is the 2nd richest company in the world. The blonde was kind of ugly but had a certain beauty within her. The only thing that was popping in Natsu's head was sexy. Smart. Fuckable. Wait she kinda looks familiar! Is she-?is... SHIT, SHE IS RUNNING AWAY DAMN IT!
"Catch them they're from CS!" Yelled Natsu as he started running after them.
The girls divided and went on their own way.
'Oh this will be easy' thought Natsu as he went Lucy's way.
-------------------
'Fuck if I turn right I'll get blocked. I guess it's time I talk to him privately.' thought Lucy. As she slowed down and jogged to an empty classroom her arm was been grabbed. She turned around and saw Natsu holding her.

"I finally got you" smirked Nastu as he closed in and found his lips on hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody! Just so you know there will be a lot of Nalu and fast. Plz, comment if you guys want lemons in here. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.😬