Chapter 8

DISCLAIMER:TAKE MY STORY AND IMMA BUST A BULLET UP IN YALL ASSES LOVE YALL.

Narrator P.O.V.
"Wake up bitch" an unknown voice slapped the shit out of Lucy. She felt that she was tied up in a chair. Lucy slowly open her eyes only to see the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. She had a huge Afro with beautiful facial features. Her eyes were golden brown and they looked like stars. She was super thick and was tall probably 5'9 or 5'10. The unknown female had long legs and curves to die for.
"If I didn't like Natsu and was a lesbian I would had probably fuck her" Thought Lucy.
"If you're done eye raping me I would like to get started" said the beautiful ebony woman.
"My name is Deadly Maria and you took something of mine." As soon as Deadly Maria said that she took Lucy's whip that was on the ground and started whipping her. Lucy let out a cry and started swearing in Japanese.
"Where is my money bitch?!" Another whip. "Thirty. Fucking. Million. Dollars. Worth. Of. Guns."
Each word D.M. said she whipped Lucy. Lucy fell down to the floor.
"Mother fucking bitch! I won't tell you shit." Screamed Lucy full of anger.
"Fine bring in her whore" said Deadly Maria.
Huge guys that were at least 6 foot 8 came in with a beaten and unconscious Natsu.
"You're lover was very good in bed by the way seems that the stereotype of Asian men having small penises are very false." Deadly Maria licked her lips.
Lucy P.O.V
That mother fucking bitch ass whore. Fuck fuck fuck how did I even get into this situation. I look around seeing Levy, Juvia, and Natsu's gang on the floor bloodied, barely breathing. I see that the guards dropped Natsu onto the ground like he was nothing. Who was this woman and how strong was she to do this. My team is the best of the best in Japan no one can beat them but me. All I saw was red. No one and I mean no one in Japan dared go against me. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. I WILL BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND BITCH. HOW DARE YOU. WAIT 'TIL I-"
I was cut off short by a kick in the face.
"Ha love it when filth get some back bone and think that they have some kind of authority up in this bitch. Cut her loose boys, time for Mama Maria to teach her a lesson" said Deadly Maria.
"But boss-" complained one of the tall guys. BOOM Deadly Maria shot him with a bullet straight to the face.
"Now cut her loose! Sheesh where do I get these faggots".
A guy came up to me and untied the ropes. While I slowly get up to face her I said
"You will get punished hoe". Once I was fully up I did my stance. "Do you really want to do this? I mean all I want is my money back that your gang took...oops I mean your mother's gang since you know you're her little bitch" She said giggling.
"Once I beat your ass I'm gonna drag you back to my base where I can peacefully torture and listen to your sweet sweet scream" I said with a sadistic smile. Deadly Maria's eyes suddenly got darker and her face got serious. "I don't care how things in your uptight country go but in America you better watch how you talk to people." And with that she ran full speed at me with a katana. Wait.......America?

Deadly Maria's P.O.V

You're probably asking oh Maria why are you doing this? Did you really fuck Natsu? How strong are you? Why are you so beautiful? Well to answer your questions, I'm from the mafia incorporation and two years ago this blonde bitch stole ours guns. It took us 6 months to find out where it was, 1 year to track them down in Japan, 3 months to find out where our guns were and 2 months to find this snake bitch. All because The Celestial Star gang weren't happy with us killing one of their members in an accident. Now for Natsu um no I didn't fuck him. I can tell blondie over here likes him. My men caught them naked for God sake! Again you guys are thinking oh she's a very bad villain she seems fun and childish but before I came here I got some very good dick so I'm in a good mood but if you ruin it your whole existence and family tree will be destroyed. Your world will be crushed beneath my feet as you watch my men torture your love ones as they beg for mercy. Once I'll destroy you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually then you'll have my permission to die. I'm Deadly Maria and I'm your worse nightmare.

I KNOW I KNOW ITS SHORT AND MIGHT BE BAD BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED. IM SO SORRY MINAAAAAA I DIDNT MEAN TO GO ON A HIATUS BUT NOW IM BACK AND IM BETTER. I WANT YALL BAD AS EVER. LIKE I SAID A COUPLE CHAPTERS AGO THIS WILL BE DARKER. TBH I LOVE DEADLY MARIA AND I FOR ONE SAY THAT THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BOSS ASS BLACK CHARACTERS IN FANFICTIONS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. SAMTAY TUNE AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. ALSO I HAVE EDITED A LOT IN THIS BOOK SO I RECOMMEND YOU RE-READ THE WHOLE BOOK. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMEMT NO FLAME. TIL NEXT TIME❤❤❤❤❤❤❤