Chapter 7

<NATSU POV>

As I woke up, I didn't feel Lucy besides me so I assumed    it was all a dream, a wet dream. To be honest the sex was too good to be true. I unwrapped myself from my covers and hopped off my bed. There was a knock on my door and my maid came in and yelped. I soon realized that I was naked. I humped my shoulders and continued to my bathroom. When I opened the door, I noticed that the room was full of fog and shit. Then a girl came out the shower. I thought it was Lucy so I went and gave the girl a hug but as soon as I touched her I was flipped over and fell on my back.
"NATSU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
To my horror it was Erza.

~LUCY P.O.V~

When I woke up I felt cold. Ummm, last time I slept with Natsu, I would usually be warm in his arms. I opened my eyes to find that my suspicions were true. I unfold the bed covers off of me to find myself naked and on the floor. I can only think of one person responsible for this. Natsu. EVERY FUCKING TIME IM IN THE SAME BED AS NATSU I END ON THE FUCKING GROUND. I would get furious but I was too damn hungry. Wasn't there a saying saying 'Fries before guys' or something? Hmm. While I was thinking I heard loud screaming so I ran down toward that sound. When I got there, I saw Erza beating up a naked Natsu, I got confused and mad but this was damn too funny so I started to laugh hard. So hard that a furious Erza came up to be and slapped me. OH HELL NAH! WHO DOES THIS BITCH THING SHE IS?! LET ME PUT HER BACK IN HER PLACE!! I jumped and punched her.

<NATSU P.O.V>

When I felt that Erza stopped attacking, I looked up only to find naked Lucy and Erza wrestling with hate in their eyes. Oh ok. WAIT WHAT?! Lucy was on top of Erza unleashing a fury of punches. Erza getting bruised by the minute. (A/N YES IM MAKING LUCY THE TOP BITCH IN THIS FANFIC AND?!) I grab a towel, firmly tying it around my waist and jumped in the action. I pulled Lucy off and carried her away kidnapping style. She started screaming so I slapped her ass to calm her down. When she did, I put her in a bride-style in my arms and returned to my quarters.

I pushed her onto my bed, unwrapped myself and pounded inside of her. Her screaming turned into moaning and groaning. Lucy gently pushed me, to turn me and got on top and rode me. About an hour later, we were both climax and went to sleep.

<GRAY'S P.O.V>

They finally stop fucking! I was getting a headache from droopy eyes' groaning, shit!

~NARRATOR P.O.V~

Natsu and Lucy once again woke up to find it's night and that their stomachs were crying. They got dressed and headed downstairs. Suddenly They got attacked and passed out!

A/N: SORRY. IT TOKE TOO LONG TO UPDATE THE REASON WAS THAT I WAS REALLY LASY 😂😂AND HAD NO IMAGINATION. HALF OF WHY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED MAJOR DICK! ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU 👏🏾👏🏾✌🏾️❤️❤️