Chapter 6

A/N: This is all lemony so if some of y'all don't like lemons just skip this chapter. For others, enjoy!😊😊

~~Lucy P.O.V.~~

When I finished his "treat", his lips made his way to my lips in a breath second. He continued to deepen the kiss by lightly biting my bottom lip, asking for entrance in which I agree to by opening my mouth. He slip his tongue in and explored my mouth and I did vice versa, hence we started battling for dominance and soon he won the battle. All while moving positions to have him on me and never breaking the kiss.

We broke apart after a few minutes because the need of air came. "Are you sure...?" He asked as I sat up, in which I responded by giving him a small peck on the lips, whispering "I want you...", my mind was blank, I didn't know what to feel anymore, my body was on fire and it felt like if I didn't released I would explode. I didn't care why I was here, what he was doing or whatever, I just wanted him. To be honest I really missed this feeling from him.

Without anymore hesitation, he gave me another hot kiss while unhooking my bra, revealing my bouncy DD-cup breasts and perky nipples. He broke apart the kiss and slowly made his lips onto my neck and slowly continuing all the way to my left breast, while his other hand was massaging the right side and his left was caressing my back. I moaned in excitement as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "A-Ah...Natsu, don't tease me..." I said as I felt my panties wet. Natsu smirked in pleasure as he lay me back down to the bed and moving his head to take off my soaked panties with his mouth.

I could tell that Natsu was very aroused by the sight of my vagina, so he began to lick it with his tongue. Licking up the liquid and inside of the part. I moaned even louder at the pleasure I was having. To get me even wetter, he placed two of his fingers in and began thrusting me, which made me yelp in surprise.

"A-Ah! More...!" I spread her legs even wider as he planted more kisses onto my body. I think he could feel that I didn't fuck a lot while I was away, his eyes looked very surprised at this fact.

"N-No fair..." I breathed out as to which he gave me a confused look. "I..I'm naked, while you're still fulling clothed..." I continued to say. Natsu gave me a grin and said "Excited now aren't we" which I responded with an embarrassed smile. He quietly chuckled and started stripping himself.

Once he was fully naked, I noticed how big and hard his member got, "I-Is it even going to...fit?" I asked with a very innocent voice. "Don't worry about it" smiled Natsu as he position himself near my entrance and without warning, thrust into me.

"AHHH!" yelled out as he grunted at the tightness in my walls, it was squishing his member, which made it grow even thicker. He began to move in and out of me with a fast pace. "AH! YES! YES! MORE!!" I yelled of excitement near his ear but then my yelling stopped and turned into moans of pleasure. The pleasure I felt was unsubscribed, heaven was reaching for the both of me as liquid spout out of me. After a few more thrusts, he finally spilled into me, pulled out and collapsed next to me.

--------------------------
~~Natsu POV~~
I glanced over to Lucy and saw her already asleep, it must have really exhausted her. With a smile on my face I pulled the blanket over us and cuddled her to sleep........... OHH SHITT I FORGOT PROTECTION!!!
===================
A/N: SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF MY FIRST LEMON. I WANTED TO DO IT IN NORMAL POV BUT I WANTED IT TO BE MORE REALISTIC. IM TRYING TO GET THIS STORY KEEPING GOING SO I WILL NEED TIME TO THINK AND UPDATE SO DONT GIVE UP ON ME. PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.