01

Freedom

A nice word you could say.

Everybody says that they have freedom yet it is a lie. You spend most of your childhood at school, then their is college if your lucky and finally an office job. Many would go down a different path but in reality, they are still under the control of the government.

There was never freedom to being with, freedom is just an excuse or used for hope.

"Stupid, just stupid..." there sat a young lady. After waisting a weekend just to travel back from Europe because the boss needed you to fix something with their European partners just because they couldn't get their damn computers to work.

At least they payed for your hotel, food, and ticket. They were even generous enough to get you a business class ticket but you loved to stay home and read with your cat.

Just as life couldn't get any worse as you felt a sudden shake and a loud explosion. The oxygen mask fell from the roof above but it was useless. Screams were heard as everyone try to grab a mask.

Looking out the widow, you watch was the engine erupt into flames. You started to curse every single word you know, in every single language you could remember.

'I definitely shouldn't have gotten on when they used duck tap to fix it' you think as you grip the edge of the set.

Feeling the plane tilt downward, you felt your fears rising even more than the time you had to do an interview.

"Fucking hell!" You yelled as you covered your head, protecting it from the glass bottles, luggage flying out of the compartments, and other small items.

Even in this crash, a few would survive but it is unlikely you may as you sat close to the front. Those in the back had a better chance than you but you wouldn't be able to get back there in time.

You felt the urge to hide, cry, or even scream like those around you but you'll just continue to live your miserable life.

"Just let me see my cat again..."

"Lucius! I told you he is still to young to learn magic and now look at what happened"

"Dear, forgive me. He is old enough to learn but I didn't expect him to say the incorrect spell"

You heard two people arguing, despite them yelling in hushed voice, it is clear something happened but the question is why the hell are you on a bed. Hell, the bed was so soft, you could never even imagine buying one of these. They'll cost you a fortune and maybe a few missing limbs.

After a few seconds, you were able to restore your vision but you weren't expecting to see yourself in a large bedroom, like one of those in the Queens castle. Everything was beautiful, but it still didn't came you down.

"I swear it would have been better to leave him with- Draco!" The female voice yelled as you could hear the two coming closer to you but you ignored their cries.

'Draco?! Are you fucking with me?! I knew that Lucius was familiar but Draco. Harry was obsessed with following Draco just because of what Ron said but fucking hell, I'm Draco Malfoy now!' You cursed in your mind as this couldn't get any worse.

First you die from a plane crash which has a 1 in a million chance of crashing but with the amount of planes traveling around each day, your chances go up astronomically. Then you wake up in Draco Malfoy's body yet judging by how small your hand is, you could say you were at least 4-5 years old. And finally, you wanted to cry.

Your cat is now all alone and being in one of the few important characters that are near Harry Potter most of the time, mostly just to bother him, yet your going to have to deal with Death Eaters and the white old grandpa that has no nose will use your now new home as it's base.

"Draco, darling, don't cry. Mother and father are here" you realized that you were indeed crying. Narcissa or your new mother sat next to you as she rubbed your back, wiping away your tears.

"Forgive me, Draco. I should have known your still to young for those spells" Lucius apologies as he sat on your other side.

'Are you insane?! Teaching someone this young spells. I wouldn't be surprised if you'll teach him how to fly a broom' you think as you allowed Narcissa to hug you.

"M-mother, what does father mean?" Deciding that whatever happened, it is the best to pretend you have no idea what happened and address them the way Draco may have.

Draco was filled with hatred because of his father. He was taught that purebloods were superior and those that are mudbloods, blood traitors, or any supporter of Dumbledore shouldn't be treated nicely.

It wasn't his fault in reality on who he was. Everyone starts out young and naive, wanting to explore the world but those around them are able to control them, full their minds with whatever they think is right and wrong.

It was a biased world you all lived in.

You could hear a small gasp from both of them as they turned to face each other. You could basically hear that they both were saying to each other.

"Your dead, Lucius"

"Help me, Merlin"