03

Severus Snape.

He is your godfather but he doesn't seem the type to like being call a godfather so you just call him Uncle Severus.

He was the one who taught you potions when he watch over you while you parents were busy. Despite his cold attitude, you could tell there was a softer side of him. It's just hard for him to show it after all the shit he goes through.

He may have hated Harry Potter because of James Potter but he had protected him in a few way. He even died keeping a secret of who was the true Elder Wand's master which was Harry.

Those characters that are misunderstood are usually your favorite. Only those that go see who they truly are under the disguise are worth it.

"Uncle Severus! I made you something!" You yelled out as Snape raised his eyes from the current book he was reading.

You both were outside, despite Snape wanting to stay inside, with you running around without a care in the world while Snape wonders why he agreed to watch over you. But deep down, he would enjoy watching you grow up.

You were a wild child unlike Lucius and Narcissa. You couldn't stay in one place, you'll be reading then the next second he would see you trying to touch his hair which he definitely didn't like being pulled. Another time was when you'll be talking about dragons you saw on your trip to Romanian Dragon Sanctuary then the next he would see you feeding the peacocks. 

Snape wondered what would become of you in the future. Will you follow your father or cause chaos and destruction with the shit you've already destroyed. Though he wished that you wouldn't turn to the dark side like he did. He truly didn't want you to experience the suffering he did and he'll make sure.

"What is it now?" Snape says as he lift his wand in order to put a barrier charm around the both of you. It was obvious he didn't trust your smile.

The last time he had was when the living room blew up with a incorrect potion made from you. That left you with a 2 month ban on entering the potion room and a 4 month ban on practicing quidditch.

Thought it didn't take long for your parents to lift that ban as they couldn't bring themselves to see you sad, which you definitely did fake in order to cause another explosion.

Definitely.

"Close your eyes!"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"I promise it isn't a potion! I swear on the Malfoy name"

"..."

"..."

"...fine"

"Yes!"

Once Snape cased the spell before closing his eyes, you sigh remembering this body is still small and isn't able to reach the top of Snape's head.

'Why does being in a kid's body suck so much. Also thank god mother isn't here to see me standing on the table, she'll kill me' you climbed on the table before placing a flower crown on his head which you definitely didn't make using your mother flowers.

Definitely.

You noticed Snape's eyes twitch when he felt the sudden weight on his head. Climbing down from the table just to make sure Snape doesn't tell your mother.

"Open you eyes" you smile.

You always remember seeing some fanart of Snape and Lily during their childhood. You loved it when Lily placed a flower crown on Snape's head. It was cute.