chapter 2

"Hi bunny, meet Sawyer." I smiled as I picked him up. Then my dad walked in with a crate.

"Hi honey, hi Sawyer, sweetie, that bunny of yours, your friend called and said it had babies, and the Penny didn't make it. So I don't know what you're going to do with them." My dad said as he came in and dropped the crate on my bed. Sawyer walked over to it and I talked to my dad.

"Well, knowing my friends, Susie and Mickey took one each, so we can give one to Bella, one to Pepper, one to Sophie if she wants one and I keep the last, and my girls probably gave Penny a great funeral. Unlike some people when it came to Timmy." I said raising an eyebrow at my dad.

"I'm sorry gosh!" He said raising his hands in surrender.

"Tell that to Timmy." I said getting emotional.

"Your so weird." My dad said looking at me funny.

"You raised me!" I shot back.

"I know weirdo." He smiled messing up my hair. "Have fun guys." He smiled and left closing the door behind him.

"So, what now?" Sawyer asked.

"I don't know. Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He nodded.

"Cool. Horror?" I asked. He nodded and we went downstairs as I left him to pick a movie then I went to get dressed.

I put on my bat man yoga pants and a black tank top that said we're all mad here and had the Cheshire cat's smile from Alice in wonderland on it and my cropped Looney tunes sweater put my hair in a messy bun brushed my teeth and took off my make-up. I went downstairs and saw Sawyer waiting for me.

"What movie?" I asked as I sat down and pulled a blanket across our laps.

"I couldn't find a good horror movie, so I decided on Guardians of the galaxy." He said.

"That's one of my favorite movies!" I smiled and pressed play as I then basically glued my eyes to the tv.

***

**Sawyer's POV**

I heard girls in front of the locker rooms, while I was headed out. Probably pepper and Sophie again.

"So what now?" I heard someone different ask.

"Pepper we're gonna be late for cheer practice." Sophie said I recognize her voice.

"Buy guys see ya around!" The new girl said. She was facing the other way and turned around as I came. Well hello there. Wait did I say that out loud please tell me I said it in my head.

"Hi, I'm Bella's cousin, um is she in there?" She asked me

"Yeah, she sure is. Want me to get her for ya?" I asked her.

"Um no it's kinda a surprise. Um is there anyone else in there?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they all have they're pants on..."I said awkwardly. She smiled and took a deep breathe.

"Well here goes all my dignity." She said stood up straighter, "here goes nothin." She said more to herself.

"Where ya going?" I asked.

"To find my cousin?" She asked.

"Let me help you." I said and she covered her eyes while I led her in and she used her other hand to try not to bump into things. While almost everyone started running around.

"Ok open your eyes." I said and she did.

"Shes in there." I said.

"Bella?" She asked knocking on the wood part.