chapter 3

"Ok so this job is gonna take a while it's based on the past. Don't you love it?" He asked. I nodded not really caring as I stripped down to the bra they made me wear, what's wrong with the one I was wearing. I put on my nice silk robe. I sat down and Bethany did my hair and then the guys walked in.

"Woah." Troy said.

"What?" I asked closing my eyes and Maggie finished unpacking her stuff and did my make-up.
***

"Ok now for the stockings!" Jerry coming back in with a dress someone would wear in the ancient times. I liked it. He handed me my stockings and I put them on behind my curtain/wall thingy where I change. Then I came back out and Bethany told the boys to turn around and she helped me put the dress on. Then she let turn around and fixed the dress a little and I put on the shoes and the chocker necklace, an ear cuff and the ring. Then Maggie did my nails, which can come off under water because I need to change them a lot.

"Jerry I'm done!" I said after I put on the shoes and be took me to the background area. Jerry put me on the counter of the 'bar' and handed me a gun. Then he went behind the camera
And then my 'partner' came in and he explained what we we're supposed to do. Then gave us the thumbs up. And I pointed the gun at him and pulled a 'seductive' face. Then he wrapped his arms around me and he pressed the gun to my head. Then I had to have the gun under his chin and my leg around his with my hand on his chest and he was supporting most of my weight.

"Jerry I don't know about this next one." I said as I stopped and me and Ben (my partner) pulled away from each other.

"Me either." Ben said

"Its fine." He said.

"No she's right." Bethany said I sat down as Bella handed me some water. And everyone followed her.

"Thanks." I said taking a sip.

"What's the next one?" Sophie asked.

"Ben has to pick me up and we have to kiss and I have to press the gun to the back of his head." I said.

"I wouldn't mind." She smiled looking at Ben. And I started laughing lightly.

"Sorry honey. I couldn't so anything." Bethany said coming and ushering the guys and girls off.

"At least you tried." I smiled and stood up. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed the gun to his head then kissed him. Then pulled away as soon as they took the picture. I got off of him and an assistant helped me down. Because let's face it, I'm short and if I tried to jump off in heels I'd probably break an ankle.

"Great job you looked great out there!" Bella said.

"Thanks guys!" I said hugging my girls.

"Great job Aria." Ben said walking over to me.

"Thanks Ben you too!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"You didn't do too bad at the kissing part either." He said into my ear.

"Wish I could say the same to you." I said pulling away and took a cookie off a tray coming by and walked right into my room and sat down.

Then Bethany came in and undid the back of my dress and I got dressed and we went home .

"CAKE!" I yelled and we each got cake and I basically breathed it in. "Thanks Bethany, great yet again." I smiled.

"Your welcome hun, you really earned it." She smiled.

"Thanks anyway, I'm gonna go take this off." I said and went upstairs and took off my make-up.
*****
Sorry its short but hey! Two updates in one day!!! *high fives herself* So yeah I think I'm getting a little obsessed. Anyway please keep lettting me know if I take too long to update. And um yeah