Chapter 5

"Hurry he's coming!" I said and we trash canned Bella. And stood around it. When Kyle walked away Bella came up with noodles on her.

"Did I mention that you can rock another person's lunch?" I smiled awkwardly.

"No." She stated and smiled awkwardly hiding behind Sophie.
****
"Aria do you wanna go to the dance with me." Sawyer asked and I nodded and smiled as I hugged him.
******
"Bella where are you?!" We asked trying to get in contact with Bella as we got dressed.

"Someone zip me up." I said and Pepper zipped up my red dress. And I then began doing my hair and put a red bow clip at the back I then did my eye make-up and applied red lipstick. I put on my silver locket and my two bracelets. I put some money and my phone in my black clutch and preceded to put on my black pumps. As my mom did the girls make-up. I put on my trench coat and waited for the girls.
*****
We have been putting space in between Kyle and Charlotte Newman for two hours now and ew what's that smell.

" BELLA?" Sophie gasped. As Bella walked over to Kyle. Then the boys showed up.

"Girls I'm gonna head home." I smiled.

"Is it because he ya know." Pepper said.

"Because Sawyer stood me up and I did my makeup, hair and put on a dress just to try and impress him for him to never show up and make me look stupid in front of the entire school? No, of course not." I smiled.

"Aria?" Sophie said.

"I'm ok." I smiled. I picked up my coat and left the gym to see Sawyer.

"Aria! You look great! Who was yo- OH my gosh I'm so sorry!" He started, only for me to hold up my hand for him to shut up.

"I don't know if you forgot, you screwed up, or if you just wanted to stand me up. But I also don't care. I just embarrassed myself waiting for you." I said and walked past him.

"Aria! Wait it's just! She broke the tradition!" He tried.

"NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE STILL SMELLS HORRIBLE! SHE UNDERSTOOD HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS FOR YOU GUYS AND SHOWED UP! SOMETHING THAT APPARENTLY WAS TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE FOR YOU TO DO!" I yelled at him. Then I spun around and walked home.

"Wait! It was and accident!" He said running after me.

"Do I honestly look like I care! I've made too many mistakes when it comes to guys!" I said turning around and yelling at him.

"But I won't make another mistake! I promise! I really do care!" He said.

"I've heard that one before." I said and laughed dryly. I slipped on my coat and walked outside as it started getting cold.

I pulled the hood up and kept walking. "Stop! Do you think I would case you all the way here if u didn't care?!" He said.

"Yes! Because it's happened before! Look you need to learn that while you guys were stressing over Bella the rest of the world had already moved on." I said and fumbled with my keys. Only for Sawyer to take them out of my hands.

"Aria I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Ok I know I messed up. I'm new to this whole relationship thing! I didn't mean too." He said looking me in the eyes the entire time. They were full of guilt and pain.

"Are you really sorry?" I said looking away. He grabbed my chin and pulled my head towards him.

"Yes." He said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Ok!" I said.

"Really?" He smiled and I nodded and he hugged me. "Lets go back." He smiled and I nodded.
****
Sawyer and I joined the group and started dancing and having fun. I went to take off my jacket off and get a drink when a slow song started. I sat down and someone came up to me and asked me to dance.

"I have a date sorry....." I said and he nodded and walked away as Sawyer came up to me.

"Lets dance?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled me to middle of the floor and we started dancing.
***
"Ok bye ladies!" I smiled and hugged the girls and high fived the boys then walked home.
*****
I finally updated and thank you to the person who commented on the last chapter for being patient.