A Brief Interlude: First Meetings and Wilt's POV

TW: Brief mentions of partying/alcohol and homophobia.

Wilt had nearly run from his gym to get to the meeting with his father. Yes, he had been a bit distracted when he discovered that his favorite teriyaki place - run by a couple from Culinary - was selling salmon, his absolute favorite, for a reduced price. And yes, he probably was distracted when he had winked at the new guy for Mathematics who had been eating there. And he was definitely distracted when he got his number and an invitation to the Mathematics club (which was apparently selling a new cocktail to celebrate the newbies that night). He wouldn't be going - he had a club he frequented and it wasn't that one - so how he knew about new cocktails and such for only being here a day, Wilt would most likely never know. But that was irrelevant! He had managed to get to the office eventually, and that's what mattered. His father wouldn't be upset again. Hopefully.

Hopes were useless. His father was very much angry with him. Also, more importantly, the very cute new guy, with his long auburn hair, piercing emerald eyes, and freckles that Wilt would absolutely die to count, had seen very clumsy, very ADHD, very much in trouble Wilt. Not the hot, smooth Wilt he tried to get people to see. Not to mention that Edric - which was apparently his name - was super freaking intelligent. He had passed three ATs! And Wilt, meanwhile, was only here because his dad was the Grandmaster and he happened to be a major jock. And now he had to deal with Mr. Very-Cute-Quill-Hair every. single. day. Because apparently his father thought it was a good idea. Straighten up your queer heir with a perfect heterosexual guy! Wooooooo! This would be about as disastrous as this meeting. As in very disastrous.