7.

Farah's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes.

Farah: where am I?

Doors opens as I woke up and I looked ahead but see nothing but a dark shadow.

???: you must be confused why are you here?

He paused and I asked in a terrified state.

Farah: yes.

Before I could say anything he said.

???: I am shahid Maqdoomi and before I say anything to you, check the screen.

I freeze on the spot when I looked at the screen. There were my parents on screen with a terrified look on their faces and my mother was crying.

Shahid: I am the leader of the Mafia gang Black Panthers and if you want to see your parents again and co-operate with me. We are getting married in 3 days and you get ready for that. Do whatever you want but there are 2 rules for you:

Never hurt yourself.

Never try to escape.

With this, he left the room. I was shocked, depressed, and stunned at everything at the same time. What he'll happen. I am kidnapped and not only kidnapped but kidnapped by a Mafia leader and I am gonna marry him in three days. My head starts spinning. I fainted again in bed.

When I opened my eyes I realised I am an unknown bed but everything comes back to mind. How did this happen? when did this happen? I mean I have never encountered these people in my life then how and when they saw me. I mean this is really happening to me now, When I decided to give chance to my life. I stayed in bed all night no one came to me, there was food on the table but I didn't touch it. I was realising everything, that person told me that we are getting married but I didn't even see his face, how I am gonna marry him. But these people look dangerous to me. I mean Mafia. But where am I China or what?

After thinking about all this I fell asleep. In the morning someone opened the door and I immediately opened my eyes.

???: Madam I bring you food.

I didn't reply to her and remain at my place.

???: Mam do you remember what the boss told you early. That you will never hurt yourself that means by not eating, you are hurting yourself.

I still remain at my place and keep quiet. She sighed and came to me with food in her hands and sat in bed and said softly.

???: Madam, the boss is a Mafia leader but he is not heartless. He treats us very nicely like his own family. But when someone does not follow his orders, he becomes very angry, and trust me mam you never want to see his anger.

I immediately realise that what he said yesterday that he could hurt my parents if I didn't obey. I immediately took the tray from her hand and start eating.

???: Good mam.

I looked at her and she smiled at me and I also faintly smiled at her.

Farah: What is your name?

???: My name is Aliza. I am working for a gang almost from my very early teenage with my mother.

Farah: oh ok.

Aliza: you must be very special because the boss had never shown interest in any women before you. Trust me he is not heartless but being a boss of the Mafia, you have to be like this otherwise they will not take you seriously. The Boss is very handsome and hot. I mean even though he is dangerous, girls fall for him.

I see Aliza's cheeks getting pink while saying this.

Farah: how old he is?

Aliza: he is 27.

We talked a bit, she is a nice person. After having breakfast, she left the room.

Shahid's pov:

We all were having breakfast at the table. I didn't enter our room and not let others enter except Aliza. Yes our room, I bought all new clothes and everything she needs for her. I shifted my clothes and some important things to the guest room, it was just I want to give her time to accept me and want her to fall in love with me. Marriage is just for safety purposes so that she can never run away from me.

Bella: Shahid we want to meet her, if you keep her isolated then how will she understand us and adjust with us.

I think she is right.

Shahid: alright after breakfast, you two can meet her.

Aliza came back with a food tray, I become angry she has not eaten since yesterday, If she is not going to eat, she will fall ill. I said angrily.

Shahid: Has she refused again?

Aliza: No boss she had breakfast, it's yesterday's food and it was cold so I bought a hot meal for her and she took that.

I felt relief.

Shahid: OK that's good.

Both Bella and Maria went to our room.