30.

Warning: Sexual content ahead you can skip that part. (⚠).

Shahid's pov:

It has been a month since everything went back to normal. Farah is good now. My scars are fully recovered. No more suffering. I decided after so much our family has suffered need a good vacation. We are going to Dubai as the love of my life has always wanted to go to Dubai. She told me that it was once her dream to settle in Dubai but it is impossible for us to settle there and I promised her that we will go often there on vacations.

We are going in my private jet there. I am so happy, finally, my beautiful wife is happy. Seeing her happy face makes me very much happy.

We reached Dubai, and while we exit the jet, 4 SUVs are waiting for us. We are all set in our cars. Me and Farah in one, Arsalan and Bella in one, Abrar and Maria in one, Maxx and a few of my men in one. Security is important. Plus my love considers Maxx as her family so naturally, I also consider him my family. I want a family vacation so Maxx is definitely part of it.

We reached our hotel and got fresh. After a few hours, we all went outside to Beach. It's 4 pm this time. Bella and Maria removed their clothes and now they are in their bikinis and the boys are also in boxers including me except my beautiful wife who is not even wearing revealing clothes. My pure beautiful wife. She is wearing full sleeve t-shirt and a long loose skirt with a scarf around her neck hiding her broad chest and a cute hat covering most of her hair. No one in the family has a problem with her clothes. It's her choice and she can wear anything she likes. Still, she looks very hot and sexy whatever she wears. Even when she is in business meetings and parties she never wears revealing clothes but still looks hot and sexy. When she is happy she is the most innocent girl in the world but when she is in queen mode, my god! help yourself she is the evilest and most dangerous woman in the world.

⚠⚠⚠

After dinner at the restaurant, we reached our hotel. She went bathroom to change into comfortable clothes. I also changed my clothes. I am only in boxers. I closed the lights, and just kept fancy night lambs on. Before I can make my way to bed, she came out of the bathroom wearing a super hot nightgown and more revealing than last time. My body becomes super hot and I feel myself getting hard. What is she doing to me? Her nightgown is showing her cleavage. She moves toward me seductively. Only she can have this effect on me otherwise I have seen lots of girls in hot dresses but no woman has made such an effect on me as her. She put both her arms around my neck.

Shahid: my god you look super hot wifie.

she chuckled and see me in her eyes. She is having so much passion in her eyes. It has been so much time since we made love to each other. We were both disturbed.

Farah: Last time we got disturbed and after that, we suffered a lot but whatever happens you are not going out of this room without making love to me this time.

Shahid: hell no never. whatever happens, I am not gonna leave this time.

I lift her in bridal style and put her on the bed. I try to kiss her. But she has other plans. She flipped me and came on top of me. My god who is she ? where is my innocent wife, so much bold but I forgot she is my queen now. she kissed me passionately. she start kissing my neck, chest, my abs, she start slowly biting me. I am getting super hot. Suddenly without my realization, she slipped her hand into my boxer and start rubbing my boner with her soft hands.

Shahid: God baby it feels good.

she removed my boxer and put my manhood in her mouth and start sucking it hard.

Shahid: Fuck! baby don't stop.

I pushed her head more inside with my hands.

Shahid: baby you need to stop I am gonna cum.

But she didn't stop. God, it felt so good. In a few minutes, I released it into her mouth.

Shahid: FUCK!

I flip her and clean her with wet tissues.

Shahid: My turn baby.

Without giving her time to reply, I kissed her hard. I Kissed her neck and sucked it hard to leave my marks. Then I remove her nightgown from her body and sucked her breasts hard. She was moaning my name. Then I kissed her stomach and her thighs finally her sensitive spot. After a few minutes, she cum hard. She shouted my name.

Farah: SHAHID!

I slowly entered her and start moving inside first slow then fast. After a few minutes we both cum together

We lay in each other's arms.

⚠⚠⚠

Shahid: you know Farah, I am thinking about what would happen to my life if I didn't see you at that beach 3 years ago. You know at that time I didn't realize it but today I can say I fell in love with you at that very moment. I knew somehow that you are the one.

Farah: you know when I saw you first time at our marriage. I also felt something for you but I was so messed with my life that It took me time to realize my love for you.

She looked at me with so much love. She then kissed me again.

Farah: I am glad you came into my life, otherwise my life would had be dull.

She is really my queen. I never regretted my decision of marrying her, I was very sure that I will make her happy and never make regret her decision of marrying me. Looking at how happy she is with me, I think I fulfilled the promise I made to myself that I will keep her happy always.

Farah: I love you, Shahid.

Shahid: I love you, Farah.

Farah: Forever together.

Shahid: Forever.

THE END.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading my book, Keep supporting me.