16.

Shahid's pov:

I came back from Russia to the villa with my brothers but I didn't find my angel in the villa maybe she is with Bella and Maria. Soon I saw Aliza in the kitchen with tears and a worried look. I become tense why she is crying? My youngest brother reach her and said softly.

Abrar: what's it Aliza why are you crying?

Aliza cried hard. It's not good I said with authority.

Shahid: where is Farah?

Aliza: Boss I didn't find her in the morning. I didn't know where she went?

Arsalan: What he'll are saying that you didn't know where is she?

Arsalan said angrily. He called both Maria and Bella. I am sure she is with them. I know but Arsalan after talking to them said worriedly.

Arsalan: brother she is not with them.

What!! Where is she? No, she can't escape. She told me she will never run away. I become worried and tense and angry at the same time. I will find her.

Abrar: don't think that brother. I know you are thinking that she run away but no brother she will never do that. I know angel accepted your marriage and accepted us as family.

Yes, he is right. I trust her but then where he'll is she?

Arsalan: he's right Shahid. Something is wrong.

Soon Maxx entered the house with some package in his hand. Maxx is my head of security. There was something in it and as soon it got connected to the tv screen it connected automatically to wifi and there was a call. Not a call but a call from Alexender Blade.

Soon Maxx gave access and Alexender came on screen and said amusedly.

Alexender: hello Shahid. How I am happy to see you I can't tell you. I have a surprise for you.

As he was saying. All of my men and Maria and Bella and Leena entered the room.

Alexender: oh my lovely Leena finally you came. I am able to give Shahid a surprise because of you.

What does he mean by because of Leena and what surprise? I saw Leena she tensed. She try to run but my men blocked her way. Why is she running? What has she done?

Soon my blood froze I saw Farah tied with robes on a chair.

Shahid: you fucking bastard! If you touch her I will kill you all.

Alexender burst into laughter.

Alexender: What a scene. Shahid Maqdoomi powerful man is helpless.

Arsalan: you touch her and I will kill you.

Arsalan shouted at him like a mad bull.

Alexender laughed more.

Alexender: according to this bitch I have to kill her but what's fun in that. She is so fucking hot and sexy. I will have her before killing her.

My body was raging with anger. He ordered his men to untie her ropes she tried to run away but his men blocked her. She was terrified and said in a terrible voice.

Farah: Ple... Ase No! I am married.

Abrar: YOU  SON OF BITCH! leave her. Leave my sister.

There is a pain in his voice.

Alexender didn't listen to any of us and tore her clothes. I clenched my fist hard that my blood was oozing out of my palm.

She kicked him and he fell and she pushed his men and it was so sudden that I didn't realize. Within a second she found a knife and stabbed herself in the stomach saying...

Farah: I..... Only ... Belong... To... YOU.

She said this seeing me on screen and falling to the ground. Blood oozing out from her stomach.

Abrar: NO!!!!!!!!!

I saw her body on the floor and my eyes become red with rage and pain. And screen blackout. She just killed herself over her body. She left me. Without any hesitation, I shot Leena in her head and her body fell down on the floor. Everyone saw me in horror. I was never heartless. Never hurt women but...

I left the hall and went straight to my room.

I was sitting at the window and thinking how Farah betrayed me and stabbed herself over her body. Those monsters could only hurt her body but her soul belongs to me. How could she do that to me? Suddenly Arsalan came to me and said in a hushed voice.

Arsalan: Brother she is alive... They thought she is dead and they left her in front of the villa but when men saw her they saw slow breaths of her. She is alive and is being treated in the emergency room.

I rushed out room and ran to the emergency room without a word.

After several hours doctor came to us and said sadly.

Doctor: sorry boss we tried everything but she is in a coma and we don't know when will she wake up.