10.

Shahid's pov:

I lead her to the dance floor and bring her close to me. God, she smelled so good and she is small in height than me. She looks perfect in my arms. I am having difficulty controlling myself. I want to kiss her lips so hard. Her soft pink lips. God!!!.

It was a close dance. She is feeling uncomfortable while dancing. I promise you angel I will not force you anything from now. Even if that means that I have to go alone to business parties where your presence is important but nothing is more important than your comfort.

It has been a week now, she didn't come out of her room. Only Aliza, Maria, and Bella went to our room to meet her. I didn't enter our room as I promised myself I will give her time. I went alone to business parties. Even some people talk about it but I ignored it. We were having breakfast and Abrar said.

Abrar Maqdoomi: I want to meet her big brother.

I looked at him and took a long sigh and said.

Shahid: OK you can meet her. Both of you can meet her.

Arsalan looked at me and smiled at me.

Arsalan: thanks brother but when you are gonna talk to her or we can say meet her?

I remained silent and stand up from the table and left for the office. I don't know I have to wait. There is nothing I can do about it.

Farah's pov:

I was sitting in bed and someone knocked at my door. Who could be that? I become nervous, is it, Shahid? But as soon the door opened it was Abrar. At the wedding, I met him. The Abrar is very funny and very friendly than his elder brother.

Abrar: hi angel. You have shut yourself in this room so I decided to meet my sister.

He said smiling. I can't help but smile at him. Abrar talked to me for about 1 hour. I laughed. I literally laughed. I can't help it. He is so funny and sweet.

Abrar: There...I was searching everywhere.

He smiled at me and I looked at him confused.

Farah: What is it?

Abrar: your beautiful happy face.

Then he left the room. After a few days, I was sitting in bed and Arsalan came into my room. He didn't say much but still, he was nice in his own way. But he has so much ego. I don't understand how Bella manages with him. But I know they both love each other a lot.

It has been 1 month now. I didn't come out of the room. Everyone came to meet me from time to time. I became very friendly to all of them even Arsalan but one person which don't come to meet me at all. I feel both relief and sadness. Relief because he made me feel uncomfortable and sad actually I don't know.

Leena's pov:

I saw that shahid always went alone to parties and is feeling sad and lonely because bitch didn't come out of the room and is friendly with everyone except Shahid. But it's a good thing for me. I know how to use this. I mean it's the best time to get Shahid back. I didn't try anything to shahid, I was waiting for the right time and I think it's the best time. I went to his office. He is standing at the side of the window watching outside but I know he is in deep thoughts.

Leena: so, how is everything with Farah and why don't you bring her to parties?

I know perfectly but still in order to succeed in my plan I said it. He didn't reply, just remain silent.

Leena: I know Shahid I was upset at first but then I came to know how much you love her. But I want to say something, you gave her freedom, you didn't try to do anything with her. I get it you want to give her time but what is she doing? She is good and very friendly with everyone even Arsalan who was also part of her kidnapping but she is only angry with you.

I know that bitch doesn't know that Arsalan was also part of her kidnapping but shahid doesn't need to know that. I came to him and put a hand on his shoulder and said softly.

Leena: com on shahid. You never went to business parties alone I always accompany you but now you are married and you went alone. This is not good for your reputation.

Shahid: I think you are right. She is only angry with me not Arsalan. Angry with the person who is madly in love with her. I respect her privacy but still, there is no change. And going alone is not good for my reputation.

I smirked to myself. I know what I did and it worked.

Shahid: get ready we are going to party in 2 hours.