Chapter 2💛 "Deal"

-At the cafeteria-
:Still Y/n POV:
Me and Shuhua walked into the cafeteria.. "Y/N AND SHUHUA COME SIT!!!!" Me and Shuhua looked at the girls yelled oh it's our best friends SOYEON & YUQI We started running to their table "Hi girls how was your summer's??Wait a minute where is Miyeon and Minnie?" They both looked at each other.. " They're probably making out.. oh yeah I think their dating because in the summer they um... Went on a vacation together-.." "Wait how do you know that went on a vacation?" Shuhua asked Yuqi " well I went on vacation too with my auntie, my cousin and my family and I saw them there and coincidentally they had the room next to mine and I heard them having se-.."Yuqi was cut off by Soyeon unnie. "Yuqi you know Our little seo is still innocent..* smacked her arm * they did something's that adults do when they love each other-." But Soyeon unnie was surprised on what I said next.... "Wait why don't me and Shuhua do it we love each?!!!" Shuhua put a smirk on her face "Don't worry we can do it after school babe-." I swear everyone's getting cut off "NO YOU DIRTY MINDED PERVERT LEAVE OUR MAKNAE ALONE SHES STILL INNOCENT?!!!" Only if she knew... "Yo unnie people are starting...*We all looked around this is embarrassing..while looking around I made eye contact with none other than Minatozaki Sana I waved at her, she waved back and smiled at me* Miss.Seo if you continue I will give you a hard punishment*I quickly turned around to see Shuhua staring at me while crossing her arms with a evil smile .... "Hi gays!!" We all turned around to see... "MIYEON UNNIE!!"I said while getting up and hugging her "You know I'm here too?"I break our hug to see Minnie say that "Look who's jealous??* Miyeon tease Minnie*Y/n I think someone else is jealous too..*she pointed at Shuhua and Shuhua just turned around to back faces us, 3 time today😮‍💨😐*

-Sana POV-
I was sitting at a table waiting for my friends to come to the cafeteria while also think why Y/n wasn't in math class I mean she said she have math class too but her stupid girlfriend just took her somewhere else 🙄 whatever while I was thinking of y/n... "Hey Noona are you okay?Did you space out?Oh and how was Japan I heard my omma and your mom talking about it over the phone ?" I stop spacing out and looked at who was talking "Oh yeah I'm okay Chan..Japan it was so fun and how was Australia i heard it fun" I smile at him and him did the same "Yeah it was fun but their was a lot of spiders there and it was sad that Changbin couldn't came cause he went to America with his famil-." I don't know why I cut him off I just have to know her... "Chan what do you know about Changbin's little sister?"
"Y/nnie well where do I started...She like Changbin but a girl and nicer-Wait why do you want to know?" He gave me 🤨 look "Noona you can't play with her she already has a girlfriend and she's Changbin sister...Please Noona"
"Nonono I'm not going to play with her I just want to know her-." Before I can even finish my sentence Chan cut me off "WAIT Noona don't tell me you started to have feelings for y/n!!?!" I gave him a shook face "Nonono I just want to know because I sit next to her....And Chan what about her girlfriend..?" Her girlfriend  gives me red flags.. "Oh Shuhua she's VERY loud,and savage..hm and she overprotective of her girlfriend and gets jealous very easily but overall she's very nice!" Overprotective, Jealousy that makes sense "I have to go now Noona see you around😄👋"
I smile waved goodbye while looking at Chan leave I heard someone yelling as I looked I girl who was sitting in the same table as y/n while looking
y/n turned around I smiled at her and she smiled and waved her hand as I did the same but her girlfriend whispered something in her ear and y/n made a shocked face and turned around while still looking at y/n two girls went to them and... "MIYEON UNNIE!!!" Y/n got up and went to hug her and I think someone said something funny causes y/n and Miyeon I think we're laughing but than y/n looked at her girlfriend as her girlfriend turned around backfacing them "Maybe I do like y/n...." I whispered to myself but I heard a chuckle "So you like Seo
Y/n huh?" I slowly turn to face who's speaking...Oh god it's this b!tch again "What do you want Nayeon?" Let me give you a little background information on why me and Nayeon HATE each other -well when my and my friends came to South Korea Nayeon and her friends(Jihyo,Tzuyu,Jeongyeon,Dahyun,Chaeyoung) we're helping us adjust to Korea but...Me, Mina and Momo kinda of umm... played with some of them... and ever since that Nayeon has been hating Me and 2M-anyways continue the story

"Nothing just..do you know she has a girlfriend??🤨" I nodded "Soo I hear that you might like Y/n...so let's make a bet who ever wins over Y/n heart first will be the winner-."
"So what does the loser get?" Nayeon chuckle again "Loser has to leave to school and...The winner just wins and winner gets to embarrass or humiliate the loser?Deal?" Officer hand...and I shack it "Deal.." why do I feel like I'm going to regret this....
Nayeon left and went with her friends "Hey Sana we got the food and did we make you wait?"
"Oh Momo-san no I just got here , Hi Mina😊" I smiled and waved to both of my friends "Sana
why was The grandmother👵🐰 here?" Should tell them about the bet?.. "Umm well there's a new girl Named Seo Y/n and ummmm I...Me and the rabbit made a bet on who can make y/n fell for them BUT the loser will have to leave the school and the winner will get to humiliate the loser"
"Damn Sana its only the first day and you got a victim already*eats chips* What Seo y/n isn't that Seo Changbin's sister?Wait doesn't she have a girlfriend? I think her name is Yeh Shuhua I don't know🤷‍♀️YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH A SEO!!AND NOT JUST A SEO, THE YOUNGEST SEO!?!?-." Why does she talk so LOUD!!! I quickly put my hand over her mouth to shut her up "Momo be quite!!!*I quietly yell* people might hear you ,Yes y/n is Changbin's sister And yes she does have a girlfriend for now...,AND I don't know about playing..umm I kinda like..Her... I just need help from Nakamoto to get her love......"

-Y/n's POV-
Me and my friends were catching up but... "Hey Yuqi My Mom said that she would be late from work and not to wait for her" A deep voice and I turn to see Yuqi cousin.. "Hey lucas ,Antie is coming late again *sighs* it's okay anyways lucas are these new friends I see?" We turned to see some new faces next to Lucas and wow there tall or I'm just small..🤷‍♀️
"Oh yeah there new to our class guys..introduce yourself.."
"Hi I'm Mark Lee I'm from Canada🇨🇦"Damn he has a big As-Butt
"Hi I'm Jeong Jaehyun I'm from American🇺🇸"He's pretty but scary at the same time
"Annyeong I'm Lee Taeyong"Wow he will kill me if I just stared at him wrong why he looks so scary?
"Hello Yuta Nakamoto I'm from Japan🇯🇵" Omfg why is he so much prettier than me..🥲😩
"And I'm JOHNNY!!" We all started to laugh a little but why is he tall he is the height as Lucas..(6'1)

———————————————————————————
1368 words
Sorry I'm a VERY slow Typer
Angays what do you think is going to happen next....?????????

Good Morning/Noon/Night EVERYONE!!

May god jihyo be with you😌🙏Shit wrong picture

Shit wrong picture

May god jihyo be with you😌🙏Shit wrong picture

Amen😌🙏✨